[Share]GarenaHack 4 Free

Well,cqccyh made a post that because he is having exams,he will update garenahack in June!

From now on Until June you can use it with every kind of account you want :)

Enjoy !

DownLoad

Garena Features:

1- Enable all the icons

2-Enter room without Message box and advertisement

3-Show real ping number instead of bars ( in room, in game, someone joined ur game)

4-Enable message spam in chat channel

5-increase EXP 10 times, just left the garena open, you will be level up

6-Unlimit Group Alert even you are just a normal member

9-Build in 1.20e 1.21 1.24b/c 1.24d/e Maphack feature

12-trace people's ip address

15-auto update system to ensure your garena hack is always fit the lastest garena

16- you can leave room while playing

17 - you can view gamer's ladder record while you host or join a host

18 - you can change war3 name as what ever you want

19- can see gamer record in game& in room member list in both high level room & normal room

20 Can check win &lose rate

21 Can get ladder record in high level room

Dota Features:

22 CUSTOM KICK (kick him out or lag him out)

23 lag hacK(lag a certain player and dont affect the others)

24 mute hack u can mute a certain player

25 you can Read opponent team's chat

26 rune notifier : there will be a text message describe which rune spawned at where, and also a ping will be shown on the minimap with different color deponds on the rune type

27 maphack detector

28 resourse viewer in dota

29 be able to see kunkka's torrent, sniper's ulti, sb's charge etc during the game

30 mana bar

31 safeclick - the fog clicks will be protected from detection(even in replay)

32 show gray hp bar for invisible units

Also,if a crack of the hack is detected,then Garena Updates and the normal hack updates too with more encryption & security

Tested, works properly. [glow=green,2,300]It's SAFE & NO VIRUS[/glow], Using for 1 day - still not banned. I will edit this post If my account gets banned.

+1 karma from meh.

Tested, works properly. [glow=green,2,300]It's SAFE & NO VIRUS[/glow], Using for 1 day - still not banned. I will edit this post If my account gets banned.

+1 karma from meh.

Well,thanks :)

Also, I have to mention that you have to Run As Administrator in Win7&WinVista Systems(otherwise disable UAC)

You must extract it to your Garena Folder!

Put any username you want

If you press in Garena,Sign in as another user,please close Garena and press again "Start Garena"

Also,TradeRes(in Dota Hack)does not function sometimes and gives Critical Error,so don't use it

Nah,your account won't get banned!If it gets I swear I will give you GGC-Unban Card(it won't )

Also,I have to mention,that if you want the hack for a lifetime,it needs 20$ ( :/ )(but it includes after garena updates immediate update in one hour & more features coming )

Also,the developer told me that he will create an addon-hack (DotA Dream Pack) that it will have avoid-hook/arrow & auto deny/last-hit,but it will be extra charged :/

Garena will Update in June(100%),so this will stop functioning..:/

Regards

EDIT :

[GR]Kante add buddy  :)

-bTb|Shuriken

GIa clan pm me edw[/GR]

• 2 months later...