[L2OFF] Monarchy 1000x

fuers

• 1 month later...

As with any new server in bizede attack but they've just received the security and good to go now so I can not be anything on the system in order to progress we have begun

So the server is working atm? Cause i tried to log in a couple of days ago and i couldnt.

As with any new server in bizede attack but they've just received the security and good to go now so I can not be anything on the system in order to progress we have begun

ur server sucks.. i logged in and people are with full of customs and i bet some of them are ur friends ++ yesterday i was lagging like hell.

first : Ur not skilled enough to open a server and most of all you have no fucking idea how to protect it.

2nd : use another translator or don't use at all.Cause ur post doesn't make sense at all.

So corruption, stupid admin, full of customs and lag.I think those reasons are enough to make you stay away from this server.Not worth it.

In no way does nothing but corruption and....

To do the best we can do and eventually gonna try it anyway at that time, it can not be

high rate of custom items will be difficult to get to the kaynaklanıyo istiyenler custom item for less olduqu custom did not want us anyway, but if we put back into here we could not be trusted and do not force anyone, our door is open...

GOOD DAY

GOOD GAMES

L2MONARCHY TEAM

In no way does nothing but corruption and....

To do the best we can do and eventually gonna try it anyway at that time, it can not be

high rate of custom items will be difficult to get to the kaynaklanıyo istiyenler custom item for less olduqu custom did not want us anyway, but if we put back into here we could not be trusted and do not force anyone, our door is open...

GOOD DAY

GOOD GAMES

L2RETARDS TEAM

I think i told you before to use another translator.I actually didn't understand anything at all but ur server its a failure.

I do not think we will no longer encounter a problem now, we need only player I think is going to la hope when the room...

you already have to tell us what you want and your lack of adjustments that we do we do for him

• 1 year later...