• Gr. Epilogue
    • Gr. Final
    • Gr. Part 1/Part2
    • Interlude
    • C4
    • Kamael
    • Hellbound
    • C3

well becouse u didnt include all the cronicles i vote for c4. but the best cronicle that ive ever played was and will be c3!!!! :D best times...best memories...big comunities (A LOT OF THEM!) but i know that the great old days wont come back. QQ

i chose epilogue cause its new and quit nice at all...

the only point why the player dont like it is there are just a few admins which know how to make a good server also balance and so on...all other are just kids which dont know a shit...

interlude is tooooo old and better gameplay? more balanced ? nahhh as i said its up to the admin to make a good server

...most final/epilogue server fail cause they use all the official stats and also the attribute too...

just can laugh about admins which add at there high rates attribute lvl 9 or certificate etc without to change somethings there xD

PS: which rates will be the server ?

well becouse u didnt include all the cronicles i vote for c4. but the best cronicle that ive ever played was and will be c3!!!! :D best times...best memories...big comunities (A LOT OF THEM!) but i know that the great old days wont come back. QQ

//agree ... I miss my old times on L2Chocolate :( If that server reborn I will play there till L2 IS DEAD!