Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

Iphone4s HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA great dissapointment, very big inovating spects, not like everyone saw that comming, how else are they gonna bump up the price to like 50% more for the same crap. Dual core consumes more battery and the 1450 mAh will surelly be enough, because everyone uses there dual core power to facebook and twitter and mail in orther to stay constantlly on 3g, so you wont fell any battery drain (regarding there low power 3g consumption tech). No LTE!!!

Its really gonna compete with the quad core nVidia tegra that samsung will put on there phones. Or the qualcomm quadcore full HD screen resolution x64 chip. Way to go apple for inovating and staying right bellow the belt line in quality/price market

One of the most hilarious posts I've ever seen.

Well to be honest, the changes I saw yesterday aren't indeed innovative. But wait, who was the one to gave the lights to the whole industry? Who the heck was the one who build an OS for a mobile? Who did invented the first real tablet computer? Who has the more sales since smartphones invented?

How could the other "children" like Samsung or LG speak about smartphones? It's ridiculous. And you know what? Yeah maybe the new nVIDIA quad-core is a new step to smartphones but that's Apple. They re-invented the phone and YET they can lead the way in its development. You can follow Android fans in their way to top and be sure, the time I see an innovation from Samsung or LG or w/e I'll congratulate them.

Please think who's the mother of all, before you bring bling-bling quad-cores with android in my topic.

iPhone 4S nothing special I will stick on my iPhone 4 and I will buy iPhone 5 later.About android fanbois just ignore them.

cry me a river guys...

nothing change to look of iphone4S keep w8ing iphone 5 till then other companies will have more powerful mobile phones (HTC,Samsung, maybe Sony ericsson too)

One of the most hilarious posts I've ever seen.

Well to be honest, the changes I saw yesterday aren't indeed innovative. But wait, who was the one to gave the lights to the whole industry? Who the heck was the one who build an OS for a mobile? Who did invented the first real tablet computer? Who has the more sales since smartphones invented?

How could the other "children" like Samsung or LG speak about smartphones? It's ridiculous. And you know what? Yeah maybe the new nVIDIA quad-core is a new step to smartphones but that's Apple. They re-invented the phone and YET they can lead the way in its development. You can follow Android fans in their way to top and be sure, the time I see an innovation from Samsung or LG or w/e I'll congratulate them.

Please think who's the mother of all, before you bring bling-bling quad-cores with android in my topic.

Totally agree, and you know what? Apple dosn't wanted to unveil the iPhone 5 which i can bet they already made. Since 4S is enough to challenge the current smartphones around. I believe that iPhone 5 will be announed in less than a year.

wrong guys apple did not invent smartphones or phones for that, they did not invent capacitive tochscreens or touchscreens or the first os.The only thing that Apple introduced and invented was the ipod weel and the multipoint display ability. Reality check they indeed step up the game with there first phone Iphone. Wich even by today`s standards FCC does not give the first Iphone the title of smartphone. Haveing a bunch of apps on your phone does not make it a smartphone. By definition smartphones have the capacity to carry on your office like capabilityes. I am an android user, true but i`m not a fan boy.I am an architect by trade and my job requires me to have office like mobility and the simple laptop cannot do it most of the time. Honnestly my first phone like ever was a crappy nokia with a flashlight, then bummed up tu an old Htc running windows mobile 5 i think then for a year i own an Iphone 3g, and other then sucking up power and playing a bit of games on it the phone sucked. Not worth its money if we are disscusing smartphones. The old HTC had autocad on it not to mention office, graphics programs, connectivity uses to an projector port so i wont have to carry my laptop around. Older then Iphone yet more of a smartphone. I chose android because its not much difference between them bouth UNIX based platforms, yet i can customize it as i see fit. If you wanna get in line with the sheeps and have exactlly the same phone as everyone with the exception of you wallpaper and folder layout

P.S. still waiting for ios 7 and iphone 7 hopeing because its a very good build quality phone

Ipad is not a real tablet computer. Its just a bigger Iphone, Owning an Ipad 2 and the only real use of it is to play games on it or chack email. And honestlly unless youre a D.J. mixing live with it i dont see its use. Overpriced apps for ipad!!!!!

The real smartphone war will be won by the platfome who can manage to port more of the computer/desktop aplications to there phone or tablet and to make myself especially clear Windows Platfome: Windows phone 7 and Windows 8 are the ones that are closer to the true definition of a smart phone then Iphone WebOS or Android.

Its simple not everyone playes on there phone (i dont) i dont see the reason to bump it up to dual-core if you have no real aplication other then that of gaming - what`s that telling you about your "smartphone", its more of a psp if you ask me

Ive been useing and serching for smartphones for a bit more then 7 years i`ve tried all platforms and i like android because they dont price me a bit over 1000 euros for a phone that can do exactlly the same thing as a 300 euro i paid for mine

Blane I think Samsung Galaxy S2 and the new S3 will be better than iPhone 4 and 4S. Can you tell me your opinion?

i will tell you mine

apple only cost more nothing else :) ofc samsung will produce better phones htc and sony ericsson can do a bit better mobile phones than tis laggy xperia arc that 3 friends got it 2 of them lag on main screen

i will tell you mine

apple only cost more nothing else :) ofc samsung will produce better phones htc and sony ericsson can do a bit better mobile phones than tis laggy xperia arc that 3 friends got it 2 of them lag on main screen

Yeah really take your shitty samsung and if you don't have problems within 3 months then tell me.

i got htc desire hd

really better specifications than iphone 4 so cry me a river

same with galaxy S 3 and mobile phones with even 3d that apple make 3d in 20 years

even LG has 3d mobile phone ROFL

Blane I think Samsung Galaxy S2 and the new S3 will be better than iPhone 4 and 4S. Can you tell me your opinion?

Well indeed, Samsung and the rest companies will continue to upgrade their products just the way it was with PC's. To be honest, I've used android and I still love to work with iOS. For me,

iOS > Android. So for me, there's no need to have a COMPUTER in my hands. The point is to have a phone which can achieve more things from a regular phone, with a spectacular way. ;-)

Rest in Peace Steve Jobs  :(

It's a black day for Apple and Technology. Surely a "man beyond his time" died and there's a huge loss. Creative people and minds are always important for all societies. R.I.P.

i got htc desire hd

really better specifications than iphone 4 so cry me a river

same with galaxy S 3 and mobile phones with even 3d that apple make 3d in 20 years

even LG has 3d mobile phone ROFL

Yeah really take your shitty samsung/htc and if you don't have problems within 3 months then tell me.

You're on my mind. Thanks for this response.