weapongrp.dat problem

i dont know what to do so im asking you guys. i try to edit my weapongrp.dat file on my epilogue client. and it writes me this: can not open file"C:\DOCUME~1\pa4o\LOCALS~1\Temp\RarSFX1\temp\weapongrp.txt". The system can not find the file specified.

do somebody know whats this from? or how can i fix it? i tryed 1000 systems and many fileeditors and still the same. i dont know what to do. pls answer

P.S.: i can open all the other files

i dont know what to do so im asking you guys. i try to edit my weapongrp.dat file on my epilogue client. and it writes me this: can not open file"C:\DOCUME~1\pa4o\LOCALS~1\Temp\RarSFX1\temp\weapongrp.txt". The system can not find the file specified.

do somebody know whats this from? or how can i fix it? i tryed 1000 systems and many fileeditors and still the same. i dont know what to do. pls answer

the mod you are trying to add to your system, must be for another client. you can't just add from gracia epilogue to interlude or from hellbound to interlude. i suggest you read some guides like this or this. Good luck

the mod you are trying to add to your system, must be for another client. you can't just add from gracia epilogue to interlude or from hellbound to interlude. i suggest you read some guides like this or this. Good luck

it dont opens the file thats the problem

when you save you see this window

10wptlz.jpg

you have to chose the right code, example for IL 413

i dont open it. im trying to open and nothing

it dont opens the file thats the problem

i dont open it. im trying to open and nothing

are you sure that is the .dat and the fileedit are of the same chronicle?

if not is very odd.

EDIT

sorry in dont read

:P

are you sure that is the .dat and the fileedit are of the same chronicle?

if not is very odd.

yes im sure. i downloaded many system folders and file editors and still the same

then you will have to download a new file edit, and try again.

try go to C:\DOCUME~1\pa4o\LOCALS~1\Temp\RarSFX1\temp\weapongrp.txt and delete the weapongrp of temp folder.

Maybe work, but copy it just in case.

;)

this won't work

download good system and fileedit from http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=69451.0 is good but me too no go weapon i create weapon and write no exist i don't know but armor go epic or wings

• 2 weeks later...