interlude [L2 OFF] L2 Vengeance - Its inside you!

qqsage

Well tell us about, we'll fix that.. :P thanks:) hehe the Soe of giran problem is fixed:P from gm shop

GZ fixing the first bug but wasnt hard to find the bug but i can promise you,the trick farming solo in party zone will be a pain on the ass to find it

"qqsage" look at your messages mate. ;)

Could you stop pm'ing every admin which started a new server 34234 times per day for being a gm ?

What happend on l2 relax ? You abused your powers and tried to scam passwords from ppl. If im correct

your gm status ended in 2 days.  GL @ Trying tho.

On the other hand, gl qqsage with your server, looks amazing. Finally a high rate server with OFF files. Less pve, more pvp.

Ill give it a try definitely.

Idiot? Its fuking amazing server, class balanced 101%, every day .. every sec gms online, Just can say GREAT SERVER!!! Come all, its not waste of time!

Cya in game: Thoughtless

Hey little stupid kiddo this is the first and the last time you flame me. Next time I'll not care about any rulle. I said my opinion and you have any reason to flame like a mongol cause I dont like this project, retarded.

Hey little stupid kiddo this is the first and the last time you flame me. Next time I'll not care about any rulle. I said my opinion and you have any reason to flame like a mongol cause I dont like this project, retarded.

Next time you will get ban for sure!

I approve this message