[Help][EN]Java folder ?

Respected

Question

Hi, I am big noob :( but I want to learn :)

So I compile my pack (l2jserver IL) But in it i do not see the "Java" folder :S And in some mods I need to add/edit files in that folder ? What I have to do ? :S

I need to move Java folder in to the server dir or what ?

Pls if anyone can help me.

PS: Sorry for my noob/lame/etc questions but ... ;(

5 answers to this question

So every time i add something new (that need edit in java) i need to compile the server again ? But in that way i think the DB is going to "die" :S Anyway - Ty ! If I get it right and thats the only way plz lock it :) Ty again

@KяaSh™ Yes that folder, but i have it in the workspace and when i compile the pack, That folder is not in the archves :S

So every time i add something new (that need edit in java) i need to compile the server again ? But in that way i think the DB is going to "die" :S Anyway - Ty ! If I get it right and thats the only way plz lock it :) Ty again

@KяaSh™ Yes that folder, but i have it in the workspace and when i compile the pack, That folder is not in the archves :S

You need this folder in your eclipse only  , when you use build.xml to build the files you will see a folder with name "build" and inside of this folder you will see a rar file , this rar contains all your files.

Okay, i get it :) i was just wondering if i miss something :S

That's kind of not cool when i need to compile every time I add something new :S But it's not so hard (after the first time)

Anyway TY very mutch !! Now the topic is rdy to be locked :) TY TY