WTS L2 Liberators augments..?

Wts Dominator main class in l2 liberators with full items +20

and 5 STUCKED AUGMENTS PASSIVE on same class!

augments: Prayer, Empower, Shield, Magic Barrier and Wild Magic.

All passive.

Sell only for euros with paypal or paysafe.

Offer here.

So if Admin is giving away free augments to his friends , im sure your not his only friend which means there is alot more people with that and more

So that being said this is a retarded server , and your a retard for saying Admin is your friend now this server is a joke.

So if Admin is giving away free augments to his friends , im sure your not his only friend which means there is alot more people with that and more

So that being said this is a retarded server , and your a retard for saying Admin is your friend now this server is a joke.

actually i didnt want to say this but i offered him some protection from some stuff and he gave me the augments but i dont like playing in server since i am a dev.

sorry for off-topic but you are the dev :D?

i have a char too full +20 , 4 weap +20 with four skills (magic barrier passive , heal , shadow flare , wild magic) and i am thinking of sellin my char .. anyway ..

you are the dev ;)?

sorry for off-topic but you are the dev :D?

i have a char too full +20 , 4 weap +20 with four skills (magic barrier passive , heal , shadow flare , wild magic) and i am thinking of sellin my char .. anyway ..

you are the dev ;)?

no i am not the dev.. i sell the char but the augments are stucked in the character not on weapons.. 5 augments on main class in passive skills at the same time..