[L2J]L2Glory PvP Server

NoSti*

Better to change the enchant system to safe/max +20. With these rates is easy to make +20 all your equipment, so why you must w8 to make them and dont make them from the begin? All players have +20 so make it like this or decrease the rates.

Better to change the enchant system to safe/max +20. With these rates is easy to make +20 all your equipment, so why you must w8 to make them and dont make them from the begin? All players have +20 so make it like this or decrease the rates.

all players like this rates...

Deatheye tell me you will change patch for <balanced>

Is true if yes server will be wiped?

what?? no i not have it in my mind to wipe the server... because all are ok..!!  maybe i will create a new pack for the server but no wipe...!!

the enchant system is OK  my opinion is to delete the lifestones cuz client is Interlude and augment stuck

m2 agree but the players like the lifestones.. what to do??? do delete it or no??? can you understand me i believe..

m2 agree but the players like the lifestones.. what to do??? do delete it or no??? can you understand me i believe..

if you delete lifestones you will achieve more balance in your svr the point is for example : one archer to dont have 4-5 active and 4-5 passive ( cuz if have 2 duel might and one might QQ other chars :) )