L2 Scam owned

So in L2 i scam every wipe , i will say you some tricks :]

1. This works on H rate very good :] , so first aff all create new char and create a clan , write in shout that < New clan lf members> than , collect how much more players in your clan, than after two days , when become olympiad day you say that you need item to oly than write to the clan chat that you need , and they give becouse you are the clan leader they trust you :] Every wipe where i play it works :]]

So , enjoy and sorry for my english , write post if you dont understand :]

you must be very fast :D in one day you must talk with people wich wants you to scam , you say : can you  lend me your item to oly? and write this to people wich have item in your clan , this is the best item steal :]

omg...if u are a clan leader u must help the others! and no the other u...lol...if u dont help ur members first they will not help u and they will not trust u!only if they are 100% idiots...

100% failed trick.

this is for one day clan , not for all time , this is item make . And you can get them trust by talk with them, i help my self because in h rae server i play solo , i dont need clan.