[Search]Web Designer - MoD Forum

kryptic

Hi all .. I'm looking for a good web designer and mod forum as my tittle says.. This is for new opening server low rate so i want him to take things serious...I make some kind of event who is interested... Server name will be L][ UnDeaD...Who want to participate make your work(its up to you how it loooks like) and we choose the bests.. We are big team about 6-7 people so its not only in  my opinion..!! Whoever wants leave a message here to know who is in and then send your work here ...

l2undead@hotmail.com

ADD: I want only screenshots of your work

Hope a lot to participate !!! thank you :D

I can be Mod in your forum.I am trustfull guy and i want to have good commucation with all members in forum.

Well now i am tired and dont give more infos :P.More in action and i promise you that you wil be happy from my work.

1st.. will be portal site with forum

2nd.. for no i dont pay in future mb yes...

whoever wants email above ^^

and we can speak !!! This is a good 1st start for all of us :P

i am clear. :D... make your work and email to me if u are interested :D.... look info above  i explained everything

I would use a pre-made lol!