Manor problem

Enigma

Question

I have problem with manor on server.

If you take some kind of seed,and you are same level,and going to same level mobs,it gives you 1-3 coropse only! It supposed to give much more.

How do I increase it? Where is the problem?

8 answers to this question

Because then you'll never learn and up like everyone else.

I can't help you of course, if you don't wish to learn.

Your running a server, granted you won't become an instant genious, you should atleast learn what's directly configurable and how it's scripts work.

Script being key here, go thru your folder and check for anything related to your problem ("manor" just in case).

Because then you'll never learn and up like everyone else.

I can't help you of course, if you don't wish to learn.

Dude,first of all im not here to help or share something. Im here for help,and If im not mistaken,this forum is for help,or am I wrong? If you don't want someone else to see the your words then you can just pm me. Or maybe you just dont know the solution,cause this is the second topic Im recieving a reply from you without any helpful info. You didn't tell me something new that I supposed to look at the scripts,but unfortunately the only file that has manor data is "manordata.txt" which I didnt test at all.

But if its about AI.obj file then I cannot do here a thing cause this is not my strongest part.

I bet if I will go through your last 20 replies on forum,I will not find 1 where people can see that you helping someone.

No one asked you for files,no one asked you for scripts,no one asked you even to think. Just asked you "where",and I'm sure the answer is 1-2 words maximum.

Your running a server, granted you won't become an instant genious, you should atleast learn what's directly configurable and how it's scripts work.

Script being key here, go thru your folder and check for anything related to your problem ("manor" just in case).

If you are using a retail c4, it should be working without problems, but if you use an extender, some stuff won't work properly or cause they aren't extended properly, or they don't suffer a revision from years.