[L2j] L2Niobe

Niobe

en.gifThis is the L2Niobe Gracia Epilogue private server !!

We are new, fresh and ready for action.

Join our multinational community and get ready for some serious fun !

Rates

* Spoil : 1x

* Drop Rate : 1x

* Quest items : 2x

* Party : 2x

* Adena : 500x

* SP : 200x

* XP : 200x

* Enchant Rate 66% ~ Blessed 80%

* Safe enchant +4 ~ Max enchant +16

Features

* Buffs 30+4 ~ Dances/Songs 24 (Duration: 4 hours)

* Mana Potions ~ 200% MP regeneration

* Vitality is On

* 3 Subclasses ~ Skill Certifications

* Autolearn Skills

* Scheme Buffer

* Global GateKeeper

* Teleports to RaidBosses / GrandBosses

* Gracia Epilogue Areas & Custom Areas

* Events: Auto TvT every hour & GM custom

* Grand Olympiad Heroes every 2 weeks

* Kamaloka

* Castle / Fortress Sieges

* Territory Wars

* Force Accessories

Server's Specifications

* Uptime : Network SLA 99%

* Internet Connection : 1 GBit OnBoard on a 100GBit backbone

* Hard Drives : 750 GB SATA-II (Raid 1)

* RAM : 8 GB DDR3 RAM

* Processor : Intel Core i7-920 Quadcore

l2niobe-ban.jpg

I was online in your server about 1 or 2 hours ago.

There wrere 35-40 players there. I talked to many of them and I even joined a TvT match.

My question is this: How do you get people for a Server, that is NOT listed anywhere?!

It's NOT in Hopzone.net (bliah, anyway) It's NOT in this new listing site, HopZoneS.net

Even the banner from l2topzone.com, when u click it, it says: "The server hasn't been activated yet"

Very nice server, btw. Keep up the good work!

it's advertised here, topzone and hopzone adzone. the only problem with this server is that there are rb's to kill and those who were there from the start now have +16 eq, solo bosses and own everyone with 1 hit so new players tend not to stay. Additionally tanks are so uber op that they can solo baium/valakas while a destro can't even stand a chance, unbalance and differences between new and old player make this a poor server to play in. You'll just be owned from the morning till evening ...

There wrere 35-40 players there. I talked to many of them and I even joined a TvT match.

My question is this: How do you get people for a Server, that is NOT listed anywhere?!

It's NOT in Hopzone.net (bliah, anyway)

Even the banner from l2topzone.com, when u click it, it says: "The server hasn't been activated yet"

bots, or dualboxing with many players(admin's), to saw to players that server has community...... i don't know but i think so.

anyway good luck

it's advertised here, topzone and hopzone adzone. the only problem with this server is that there are rb's to kill and those who were there from the start now have +16 eq, solo bosses and own everyone with 1 hit so new players tend not to stay. Additionally tanks are so uber op that they can solo baium/valakas while a destro can't even stand a chance, unbalance and differences between new and old player make this a poor server to play in. You'll just be owned from the morning till evening ...

1) No one can solo a Grand Boss, my friend !

2) The Lesser RBs, yes you can solo after a while,

but they don't drop Bews, Beas, Clan Skill items, GC-Mastery, etc, etc, like the Normal RBs.

(We have 3 kinds of Rbs: Grand (epics), Normal, Lesser)

2) So, if you are a new player, you join one of the Clans and go Raiding with them.! doh!

That is how players get equipment with many +++++ here. From RB drops ;)

BTW: As most of us know by now, when someone says "New Player" they mean a player that has been online for 30 minutes !

Well, sorry but NO, in a few minutes or even hours, you CANNOT be... SuperMan in L2Niobe.

You make friend, join Clans, go on Raids, Sieges, Territory Wars and of course you farm.

Anyway, we are NOT apologizing for anything. We just want to get the record straight !

We don't have donations and we pay each month to maintain L2Niobe.

We like this server and the people that will stay for more than 1 day, will get addicted  :D

bots, or dualboxing with many players(admin's), to saw to players that server has community...... i don't know but i think so.

anyway good luck

Thanks for putting words to my mouth my friend !!!!!!

I didn't say that I just hit ALT-B and saw the: Players online.

I actually talked to that many players !

For example, I joined one of the bigger Clans and we were at least 15 active players there!

Anyway. I found out how/why a 3-4 day old server had a lot of people from the Start:

It is because many of the players were members of 2 other servers (actually 1, that had 2 name changes)

and they all just followed the Admins/GMs when they opened L2niobe ;)  ;D

And We Can Vote Now  :) HopZoneS.net - l2topzone.com

It's NOT in Hopzone.net (bliah, anyway) It's NOT in this new listing site, HopZoneS.net

it was on c6 a server with name l2Niobe it was verry active server with 200+ online ppl maybe some old players see the name and they join..