[HELP] Teleport to Clanhall-Castle It doesn't work!

dantes

Question

Hello guyz,can anyone help me?On my server the scroll to clanhall and to castle dont work,i mean when i double click on the scroll he cast but when he must teleport the caracter stay on the same place....Can anyone help me?Ty alot and sry for my english...

3 answers to this question

if you want use scroll to clan hall u must have some clan hall, if u want use scroll to castle u need some castle i think u understand what i mean.

lol i don't wanna believe he made this topic and he forgot to take ch and castle. LOL :P

Onix....Dont make stupid posts for nothing,serios...Better dont say nothing,or you only want to make more posts....When i try i got castle and clanhall too,and after i try to teleport by 2 click on the scrolls and nothing....Plz only serios posts...Ty

so u think my post are stupid and dont serious so u wrong for example u can have problem when u dont have clan hall or castle and my post are serious mayby tell us more info like :

"i have clan hall but scroll to clan hall dont working" who knows if you have it or not thats all ...