Photoshop Extended CS5

ProJecT

I am looking for Photoshop Extended CS5 . It's the new version of Photoshop. You can't download it from Adobe, you can only upgrade your, already have, Photoshop Extended CS4, because it's still beta. If someone have found it from any warez forum or any site, trusted, send me in pm the link.

Take a look at the animate and the videos by pressing on Boost Productivity, Innovate in 3D, Illusions Realized etc.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/photoshopextended/

The image with the dragon is full animation. Watch carefully! Everything is moving!

Regards.

I am looking for Photoshop Extended CS5 . It's the new version of Photoshop. You can't download it from Adobe, you can only upgrade your, already have, Photoshop Extended CS4, because it's still beta. If someone have found it from any warez forum or any site, trusted, send me in pm the link.

Regards.

are u rly gonna use a beta version? :P

I think there's no working cs5 out there yet. I'm looking for it too anyway.

If I got it I will send you pm.

two days ago got relased,  be serious..

No. You can only Pre-order it, upgrade it or wait to notify you to buy it full.

are u rly gonna use a beta version? :P

Why not? Since something happened to my Photoshop :(

Can't find VersionCue.dll. I don't even have the files that the VersionCue.dll is inside.

You are looking for "Total Training Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Essentials" ?

I am looking for what? -.^

Why not? Since something happened to my Photoshop :(

Can't find VersionCue.dll. I don't even have the files that the VersionCue.dll is inside.

I am looking for what? -.^

PPP you nab!(Portable Programs Power!)

Anyway,once it gets released at warez sites,lemme know by a pm including a link!

Check the video again.

And it says:

" Now in Photoshop CS5. Pre-order at http://bit.ly/buycs5PS_fb. One of the biggest requests we get of Photoshop is to make adding, removing, moving or repairing items faster and more seamless. From retouching to completely reimagining an image, here's an early glimpse of what could happen in the future when you press the delete key. CS5 is coming on April 12 - www.adobe.com "

Raule

Ii zdrobesc de bordura, chit ca n-am alura Si nici nu impresionez prin postura, Dar de mic port ura p-astia ce-o ard aiurea cu dezinvoltura. Nu judec pe nimeni, le dau direct o sentïnta dura!

Global Moderator

Insane Cheater!

Jesus and Jesus's Mother!!!