Exploits:New Enchantment Trick

zeronc

So u whant to know how to enchant, i tell u guys, but ONE THING, BEFORE U DO THIS THERE IS STILL 10% CHANCE OF FAILING.

Lets say u wanna enchant ur duals or whatever to + 7. enchant ur weapons to + 4 first, then put it in inventory.

then u go to a weapon store and buy some bronze shields. buy 3 bronze shields.

Now u need 5 EAD "enchant Armor D" for each of the bronze shields. Put them all in fast command. exactly like this.

F2: EAD

F3: EAD

F4: EAD

F5: EAD

F6: EAD

Now put one EWD,or C or what ever in F1.

U have to do this for every plus u wanna get on ur weapons.

Now, Equip ur self with the bronze shield, Enchant the bronze shield until it breaks then fast hit F1 and enchant ur weapon..

DONT EQUIP UR SELF WITH THE WEAPON, WHILE UR ENCHANTING UR WEAPON

Congratz u have now enchanted ur weapon to +5, like i said there is still 10% of failing, but everytime i do this i get up to +12, +13, +15

Take a 5 min paus after every weapon enchantment.

Chance of failing = 40% (60% enchant rate on retail)

Chance of failing twice = 16% (.40x.40 = 0.16)

Chance of failing three times = 6.4% (.40x.40x.40 = 0.064)

Lol dude your math sucks :P

Every time you enchant the chance is the same (40%). Enchanting its a single event and can not be assosiated with other enchants. Try reading some Probabilty Theory, there is all there you need.

But,

The laws of maths are kinda strange. Well lets say you flip a coin, tis 50-50 right. If you do this like 20 times you may get a result of H(Head)-N(Number) of H-H-H-H-D-H-H-D-D-H-H-H-H-H-H-D-H-H etc.

As you see there is no connection between events. But the LAWS of 50-50 MUST be confirmed, so if you do more tryis you ll see in the end that the results are almost the same. So the 50-50 must be confirmed as much tryes your making.

THe case in L2 (and in computer world) is weather the (60-40) is based on true Random fact. I mean can you actually write a code for it?

Most of the cases the code is writen condesing some paterns. As many of Former Soviet Rebublic claim, try to find out the patern and then you are Home Free. I beleive them.

Over and Out

there is no real random function, every random is based on something. ex. on time. If you would write and independent random function you would be potentialy dangerous to the world and you wouldn't live too long :D 'cause you could associate with some goverment and code things in a way no one can break, 'cause it's trully random, it doesn't depend on anything, and all those exploits that say 'run 3x around the gk then go to giran church, social dance and enchant' are bullshit, to break the enchant code you would have to use a real exploit that interfers in the game

wow, math teacher on a university ?:D dude you must be smart :D you would have big chances in the l2x event to find the p. atk algorythm, you have to find out what depends on the p. atk, smth like str x + lvl y + weap. p atk. z + race v (where x, y, z, v are variables :D)

sounds like he trying to even out the odds of breaking with the bronze shield, which is still plain luck.......u can have more than one breakage consecutively

this doesn't sound like an exploit in any way

I'm from Romania...and you will have to escuse my bad english.

I would like to know about "item lag" for enchanting weapon C Grade...or anything helpfull on that matter...pls can someone help me?

THX.

i did a thread about this but it didn't seems to have many shows:P

btw the first enchant after login is 100%... so if you have a nice helper that makes the server lag with flooding, fireworks etc you can have your weapon +xx with just dancing... O.o ...

i did a thread about this but it didn't seems to have many shows:P

btw the first enchant after login is 100%... so if you have a nice helper that makes the server lag with flooding' date=' fireworks etc you can have your weapon +xx with just dancing... O.o ...[/quote']

What do u mean by "after login"? After server restart?

• 1 year later...