Gve faction idea?

John Lamprou

Question

As you know evil33t made a faction system that it is close to gve but many ask how to do that.So i decide to make a poll so plz write if you want to add in our svn(la2-world) l2jfree latest version with faction enamble and all sqls and only htmls are will not be ready and ppl must create

So what your opinion?

Go to http://www.la2-world.com/showthread.php?t=10 to vote in our site

8 answers to this question

need registration to vote huh?

i personally believe that if a Dev team develop and share a GvE pack it ll be some kind of revolution as such packs are only sold and usually dont shared as freewares...i personally got bored of simple server packs...i am lost in revisions and updates so i am positive to such pack

i sadly accepted that we greeks cant play GvE as i liked its great scenario...maybe the greatest scenario for L2 ever...you must know that such packs are extremelly difficult to be built so i wish you luck...

imo its a bad idea.

i personally got bored of simple server packs

If released, itll be the same thing.  Stupid server owners just using the basic supplied pack and other pre-made shit without any originality.

respect the originality of GvE always :D

like GvE no one but i think i mentioned it is extremely difficult to create one and the uniqueness belongs again to GvE...maybe ppl want such a pack to differ from the others and because their banish..

just mentioning my thoughts i dont wanna talk about it anymore ;)

So your opinion is not?For gve just mention tha the new gve server use evil33t faction system without modifications

And faction system includes

Opposite factios(default 3 but you can change that as you want)

Members of one faction can attack only in opposite faction

Town get system(each faction trys to win a town)

Faction points(when you kill an enemy you get faction point and you can spend to to buy items that admins choose and every month faction points are removed

Faction war event

Buff coin(you buff ypurself as gve)

Faction quets

and more...

And will not do anything.Evil33 made it guys its ready but you must activate the system and make some sqls and htmls.That i will do whch is easy

But maybe you are right for server owners that take this and leachinng i agree with that but keep in mind that whole l2jserver leaching.They take a pack and just push gameserver,loginserver and thats all so l2j have not good reputation because of some kids.

Yeah, and all the l2j server owners who just leech and rely on everyone else for anything should be shot.

But yeah, I just say let the dumbasses fail and the smart prosper.  Also, those that think im against this just cause im with GvE, your wrong. I respect Bad and Tinybit (if someone here knows them), since they apparently thought GvE was down for good, so they made their own.

I don't respect those that just make a server using someone elses idea, then claim its the best, the original or somthing else (Like echo, as some old forum members know I didnt take to kindly to them).

In short:

If you release it, you just fuck the living hell out of all the people who actually worked hard to make it and make it available to the retarded population.

Off-topic a bit:

If I could, if someone i respected from here had a static IP and had the IP ban we gave greece, i'd throw in an exception to let you in but it seems everyone has dynamic.

Now that i think it more i believe that our ppl will not leach in gve pack because maybe we give the vl2jfree interlude with faction system enamble\factions points enamble and all faction sqls and just some java fixes to work without errors but ppl must create the htmls so...i think thats the point

And faction is not gve is close of it with some more addons(maybe better maybe not better)