[Help] [EN] Umodel ...

Unpack umodel and put a .ukx file into the same folder as you extracted it. Let's use LineageMonsters3.ukx Then make a .bat file, or use command channel (run → cmd) and type

Code:

umodel -export -md5 LineageMonsters3.ukx

and hit enter or run it. It will create a folder 'LineageMonsters3', with inside a folder with SkeletalMesh and a folder with animations.

the problems is that umodel only open the ukx somebody can help me??

how i do the .bat?

the cmd dont work

it says

spanish

"umodel" no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo, programa o archivo por lotes ejecutable.

english

"umodel" not recognized as an internal or external command, program or batch file.

Help plis

note:

i have 3ds max 8 and all programs in that guide http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=109376.0

well first I don't know why you want export .md5 and don't .psk, and now for make a .bat file is easy just make a .txt file and inside put umodel -export -md5 lineagemonsters3.ukx and save it with extention .bat done just run this and enjoy.. remember ofc have umodel program and lineagemonsters3.ukx in same folder xD ok good luck

well first I don't know why you want export .md5 and don't .psk, and now for make a .bat file is easy just make a .txt file and inside put umodel -export -md5 lineagemonsters3.ukx and save it with extention .bat done just run this and enjoy.. remember ofc have umodel program and lineagemonsters3.ukx in same folder xD ok good luck

thanks i find other way i use L2UKX and save .obj but the finished item have RED textures ... any clue???

thanks i find other way i use L2UKX and save .obj but the finished item have RED textures ... any clue???

I don't recommend use L2UKX for export your files because you lose normals and quality in your objects anyway good luck so, about your item have red textures don't stand what you mean exactly

i post a image

is in bad position  :P

wbs8eh.jpg

I use the texture of Majestic Heavy Armor

FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u

Modify

the code (i do it fast  ::))

1	789430	0	3	4	3	0	Dropitems.drop_raid_master_m001_a			LineageAccessoryTex.raid_master_m001_a_t00			icon.armor_t83_ul_i00					4294967295	10	13	0	0	18	1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Demonic.appela				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1				1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u				1					1					1		1		1		1		1	Hombrera1.Hombrera1	1	FFighter.FFighter_m010_t83_u	LineageEffect.p_u002_a	1					ItemSound.itemdrop_leather	ItemSound.itemequip_armor_wood	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

for make a .bat file is easy just make a .txt file and inside put umodel -export -md5 lineagemonsters3.ukx and save it with extention .bat done just run this

remember ofc have umodel program and lineagemonsters3.ukx in same folder xD ok good luck

i do seems to work but dont export nothing...

i have umodel program and the ukx in same folder ...

MODIFY

i use other Umodel and works  ;D

:-[  sorry for double posting  :-[

MODIFY 2

thanks critical it works but is static ...  :'(

avomr5.jpg

if somebody can share in this post

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=139067.0

i try to do the soulders or dynasty armors for IL  :P