[L2J] Frozy

EvE

with nothing to offer

2 farm zones that have been slightly modified, even mos uppoer floors are default

no basic forgotten scrolls, for example my class has only 2 skils to buy out of many. Where did fighter's will go ? protetctions ? and so on ...

wtf is with unlimited buffs, everyone will have everything?

It's clearly a noob server

first make a beta maybe ?

unlimited buffs is not unlimited dance/songs = 15 , buffs=30

2 farm zones with all mobs modified

forgotten scrolls to all classes full

here i am :D    first orfen is bugged, put A and S grade shirts,put cloaks,make tvt event let it be every 1 hour min players 5-6 make 4 buffs like acumen empower wind walk concentration(for mages) and might haste wind walk and guidiance(fighters) price for win will be i dunno you decide some fire mantras and some more,you need to add book of mastery for save enchant skills,that may be prize as well some mantras and 1 book,you need to have more farm and lvl up areas,add farm areas for stones and cristals,make drop x1 or every second drop 1 and cristals every third drop 1,i will make it right i know :D make quest items for valakas antharas baium cuz its pvp server and its stupid to make quests alone for them.. make respawn time on epics,for exsample (core and aq 1 day) (orfen zaken atharas 2 days) (baium and valakas 3 days) you can make gold bars if its not too much work... 500kk or 1kkk=1 gold bar its easyer...make sub class changer at giran market cuz i must to run every time in dark elven guild to change sub in storm screemer...make shots and potions more economic like not one by one you put mana potions x1000 for exsample and put price for it,for shots the same...make balance if its posible for epics jewels cuz orfen is not that good as valakas :D

i say again you need more farm and lvl up zones !! some hellbound areas,you can add braclets is you like S braclets,dont put that agathons shit,cuz its shit xD and put belts S just for more room in inventory,that is epilogue items, make all raids 76-85 drop book of mastery, and on new farm zones put hard mobs but put to drop book of mastery and book of giants, every 10th drop book mastery...balance it....give back dance of zerk cuz all buffs are there and you remove that,make it as regular 3 hour buff...hmmm thats all i can remember for now...it will be more :D

This server is totally corrupted, check out the screens

Clearly it's impossible to go to lvl 9 elemental here hence Corruption. You can close down the server now, your friends ratted you out ...

No 1: A player boasting about +15 Weapon with LVL 9 attribute enchantment

level9part1.png

No 2: 1-st type of elemental stones in gm shop [up to lvl 3]

level9part2.png

No 3: 2-nd type of elemental stones in gm shop [up to lvl 6]

level9part3.png

This server is totally corrupted, check out the screens

Clearly it's impossible to go to lvl 9 elemental here hence Corruption. You can close down the server now, your friends ratted you out ...

No 1: A player boasting about +15 Weapon with LVL 9 attribute enchantment

level9part1.png

No 2: 1-st type of elemental stones in gm shop [up to lvl 3]

level9part2.png

No 3: 2-nd type of elemental stones in gm shop [up to lvl 6]

level9part3.png

about that , yea there says up to level 6 , but i edited to level up to 9 , so stop spamming my thread with your bullsh1ts

server is good and i like it...i can see many ppl like it too...is start last week and allrdy at 95 place on hope zone....thats very nice...even you dont play vote like i do every day.... server have best Gm i have ever seen, he is allways rdy to hear some options and do everything to make you play more comfortabile.. He work realy hard and very good job for making server best,and i support him on that, server have no lag (i have little cuz my net sucks) :D :D  I played at least 15 pvp high rate servers and this one I like MOST !!! cuz its friendly atmosfere,and not some sick mind ppl.... I will stay here as long as server stays opened.... this is Darksence say hi to you all,exspecialy to you Eve ^^    P.S. I go study now,academy kinda hard :D :D cya soon in game :)