Request members for professonal team

Well i am looking for members that have knowledge to help me in my project

My project will be called la2-world dev team.We will give an l2jserverpack,off files client moddying and l2j and l2off tutorials

Each category willl have another devs.For exapmle l2j will have different devs from l2off

Our website is www.la2-world.com

Here post your knowledge and the category you want to participate and send me an email at jlamprou@hotmail.com

well u should first open the site and then u could search for members.. anyways.. i think it will be fun to join..

knowledge: basic java coding (not much but u wont find a faster learner than me :P ),

xml, sql, htm & jython script making.. everything about cilent modding ...adobe photoshop & after effects (texture creating & much more as i am a pro film maker) lil bit about 3ds max (i dont know if those could be usefull :P lol)

well.. thats it basicaly.. if i havent forgot something...

well u should first open the site and then u could search for members.. anyways.. i think it will be fun to join..

knowledge: basic java coding (not much but u wont find a faster learner than me :P ),

xml, sql, htm & jython script making.. everything about cilent modding ...adobe photoshop & after effects (texture creating & much more as i am a pro film maker) lil bit about 3ds max (i dont know if those could be usefull :P lol)

I will open the site when i find devs.So you are in for l2j?

well.. thats it basicaly.. if i havent forgot something...

i think you first need to create a site in order to have something first...until you find the Devs you are looking for, having a rdy site is the half job done...Devs can be found but until you complete your team it is best to start creating your place :P

i think you first need to create a site in order to have something first...until you find the Devs you are looking for, having a rdy site is the half job done...Devs can be found but until you complete your team it is best to start creating your place :P

The site is ready i will open it today but tell me do you want to join.ALso if you can help me find another devs not only for l2j but client moddying an l2off

in my opinion Takhs7 & Flare can be great members of your team...they know much about L2J and they will be great help to you and your team...

about me i dont know yet lolen :P

There is already sites like l2jfree,l2jserver.

I don't know if you find better dev from them that already work there..

I don't believe that anyone here knows (very good)how to make a script-function in uncompile server (like fixing skills add imports make functions etc).

Many of them knows only how to make a quest with jython how to make an html an xml and configure the db.That things are easy ones.The problem is in scripting.Knowing java will not help a lot,you must know where is every function in wich folder and in wich java file..

Good luck with your project..

There is already sites like l2jfree,l2jserver.

I don't know if you find better dev from them that already work there..

I don't believe that anyone here knows (very good)how to make a script-function in uncompile server (like fixing skills add imports make functions etc).

Many of them knows only how to make a quest with jython how to make an html an xml and configure the db.That things are easy ones.The problem is in scripting.Knowing java will not help a lot,you must know where is every function in wich folder and in wich java file..

Good luck with your project..

Knowing Java WILL help a lot,as the whole server is written in Java.If you know Java,good Java,then you can edit the server exactly to your needs,fix bugs,make new commands,add new stuff etc etc.Its a programming language after all,and a whole game is based on it.Btw if you know Java,getting familiar with the project is not much trouble.It just needs you to be in mood for such thing.

Yes,but i think that he want experienced l2 developers.

If you know for example how to create a function for a skill that i t doesn't work at all px the skills that you take in 80lv and put it in the right java record then yes i belielve tha you are experienced.

All the other stuffs are already fixed or allready exists.(buffers,npcs,skills,quests) and it will be just a copy from the other sites..

Thats my opinion.

Our opinion is not always true, but therefore, sometimes correct.I have not seen a serverpack with 100% skills fixed.I'm not talking about Interlude skills which are not already implemented, i'm talking the c5,c4 ones.They are still buggy.There are quests too that are bugged.A simple entry can ruin a whole quest.For example,Frintezza.I haven't seen a serverpack which has fixed its 2 quests, but this boss is a Lineage II C5 boss.

By the way,everyone needs experienced l2 developers, or developers that will dedicate time, and will be willing to learn and advance their level of knowledge.

P.S:Are you saying that you are an experienced Java coder?

Apparently i see many "developers in papers" but no one willing to join so that the project can keep going... 8) only mpla mpla mpla,opinions, mpla mpla mpla ,words words words, mplamplampla and goes on like this

the best way to get the job done and our lives easier is by requesting EzEraL(john Lamprou) what kind of ppl he is looking for,for what tasks,how many ppl does he search and how many joined his cause.

Regards...

I have joined his cause..My knowledge is not so high leveled, i would say it is medium leveled, and i do not know Java.I got the Java book a month ago and i am reading it most of my day, practising, reading one thing, making 2 to understand each line.I know MySQL very well, xml, a bit of jython, enough to do what it needs..client modding too.I am willing to advance my level of knowledge, because that is what i want to do.

I would like to join and help too but imnot sure yet cause of lack of free time :S I will see...I agree with Noble's post above and especially with this: "what kind of ppl he is looking for,for what tasks,how many ppl does he search and how many joined his cause."

Knowledge: Most datapack related things and quite good Java knowledge. Not very good at clent modding though :/

I do not say that i am experienced in java but i know some things.If i would like to join the dev team i would have already post it.I say this thinks because many guys says that they know how to configure java files but in fact they are in the learning stage(as i am) ..There devs only in papers :P..

My opinion is that he must give a chance to those who are learning,giving them random tasks and helping them to learn because there isn't any guide for how and where to make a function or in which java record is something that you are looking for ..

If he want these kind of developers (learning stage,Knowledge medium,good mood to help and learn)then yes i might contribute but if he want expirenced devs for making things fast and right then good luck.

I saw the site chaotic throne??

Not interlude?

wtf :P :P

Sorry if i made you think i was 'proposing' you to join.I'm not.I'm not telling you not to join either.

First of all, the project starter cannot ALWAYS be along with his developers, learning them to code.In a development team each person takes a certain part and that is why it is called a Team work.

Also,there is no such thing as "i know how to configure java files.".You are either coding, or you are not.