[L2J] L2 CrackHouse

`Vaxil

Ok.Today Guyz i will be more than happy to present you the server i am playing atm. It is called L2-CrackHouse Ok it is l2 ep and l2java.

Rates

x3000 Exp

x1000 Sp

x2000 Adena ( Though You dont need to farm for adena.)

when you enter the world of l2 you will automatically have 3kkk(billions) in your inventory.

Enchant Rates :

Safe +4

Max+16

Normal Scroll Enchant Rate : 83%/83%/83%

Blessed Scroll Enchant Rate : 100%/100%/100%

.::AIO NPC::.

Buffer : Toggle Type.It buffs ya with all the buffs that exist.It has warrior and mage sets too for exp.It also buffs yout pet/servitor.

Gm shop : you can purchase s equipment and higher with Gold Dragons.

Symbol Maker.

Subclass Manager.

Noblesse Manager : 1 adena for noblesse ( lol) you dont need any subclasses at all!

and other...

Farm Areas:

1.Safe Zone ( Fantasy Isle).Very Easy Mobs. Each one tosses 5 gold dragons.

2.PvP/Pk Zone ( Chromatic Highlands)Meddium mobs. Each one tosses 20 gold dragons.Plus there is a chance that you will get blessed scrolls.NEW MOBS ADDED THAT THEY ARE NOT AGGRESSIVE.

3.Rb zone.There is a Hard mob( you need one tank and one meele dmg dealer to kill it.BUT! it tosses ALL rb rings! it is awesome! For example : 2nukers,1 tank and one GK can kill it in 2 mins maximum.

*TIP* you can trade 1 gold dragon for half a billion.

Current PPl on :67

Here is the site : VaXiL1sB@cK

.:: Admin is : Shay::.

Edit by Ventic: Title fixed + green color removed.People can't see it.Good luck with your server.

umm right

thank you VaXiL1sB@cK for the thread i really apreciate it

corrupt?? you get killed by a gm because you have a big mouth and you accuse players of being edited and things like that and when i come and ask you in a respectfull way what's you're problem you start acting like a smartass so you get banned .. really corrupt

we will like to invite you all at least to visit us if not to play

the server is really new so it's not 100% done but we are working as much as posible and with the players help and adivce we hope to give you all a nice and fun gameplay experience

we cant say it's 100% bug free or perfectly balanced but bellive me we are doing our best and i can certainly say there will be no curuption i fired 2 gm's today for screwing up a event and the one who killed dang3r's friend

Ok.Today Guyz i will be more than happy to present you the server i am playing atm. It is called L2-CrackHouse Ok it is l2 ep and l2java.

Rates

x3000 Exp

x1000 Sp

x2000 Adena ( Though You dont need to farm for adena.)

when you enter the world of l2 you will automatically have 3kkk(billions) in your inventory.

Enchant Rates :

Safe +4

Max+16

Normal Scroll Enchant Rate : 83%/83%/83%

Blessed Scroll Enchant Rate : 100%/100%/100%

.::AIO NPC::.

Buffer : Toggle Type.It buffs ya with all the buffs that exist.It has warrior and mage sets too for exp.It also buffs yout pet/servitor.

Gm shop : you can purchase s equipment and higher with Gold Dragons.

Symbol Maker.

Subclass Manager.

Noblesse Manager : 1 adena for noblesse ( lol) you dont need any subclasses at all!

and other...

Farm Areas:

1.Safe Zone ( Fantasy Isle).Very Easy Mobs. Each one tosses 5 gold dragons.

2.PvP/Pk Zone ( Chromatic Highlands)Meddium mobs. Each one tosses 20 gold dragons.Plus there is a chance that you will get blessed scrolls.NEW MOBS ADDED THAT THEY ARE NOT AGGRESSIVE.

3.Rb zone.There is a Hard mob( you need one tank and one meele dmg dealer to kill it.BUT! it tosses ALL rb rings! it is awesome! For example : 2nukers,1 tank and one GK can kill it in 2 mins maximum.

*TIP* you can trade 1 gold dragon for half a billion.

Current PPl on :67

Here is the site : http://crackhouse.zapto.org/index.php?id=start

.:: Admin is : Shay::.

Edit by Ventic: Title fixed + green color removed.People can't see it.Good luck with your server.

Can i smoke a fat joint and play this server? Because of the name of the server and yes i know weed isn't crack but its still drugs lol. I'm stoned off my face, can i join the server now? Because i would like too.

we are woking on that now we needed to make the farm zones/rb zones first:D

Lol'd. Adding some shitty farm zones / raids is more important than balance - if you really think so, than you should go and see a doctor.

Can i smoke a fat joint and play this server? Because of the name of the server and yes i know weed isn't crack but its still drugs lol. I'm stoned off my face, can i join the server now? Because i would like too.

well, "crack" is not only a drug , but it has to do which .exe(s) too.