Stupid Freehostia

Vkouk

Hello guys.I made a test forum at freehostia and now i want to take a full database backup,but the method which i follow doesn't help me at all.Can you tell me if you know how to take this fucking backup?

thanks in advance

Backing up your database

You can backup your database from the phpMyAdmin section of your web hosting control panel. Login to phpMyAdmin. Click on your database (on the left you see the name of the database and all tables under the database, click on the name of your database), then click on "Export" from the top navigation menu. Check the "Save as file" check-box and click on the "Go" button in the bottom right corner. There you go!

Restoring your database from a backup

In the phpMyAdmin there are 5 icons on the left navigation menu, the middle one says SQL, click on it and a new window opens where you see "Import file" in the top navigation links. There you can import the file that you have exported.

Backing up your database

You can backup your database from the phpMyAdmin section of your web hosting control panel. Login to phpMyAdmin. Click on your database (on the left you see the name of the database and all tables under the database, click on the name of your database), then click on "Export" from the top navigation menu. Check the "Save as file" check-box and click on the "Go" button in the bottom right corner. There you go!

Restoring your database from a backup

In the phpMyAdmin there are 5 icons on the left navigation menu, the middle one says SQL, click on it and a new window opens where you see "Import file" in the top navigation links. There you can import the file that you have exported.

i did it but i took db in a sql.A guy show me how to make a backup from navicat.I tryied but nothing.

I can't take a db backup from my navicat?