[Help]Htlm..

Calm

Question

:-[ Hello all,

didnt know where to poste a help request. But i got a problem adding drops to NPC's .

When i click on add droplist ingame to add a item it says "HTML is is too long. Very irritating message.

Also isnt there a way to add drops or remove drops with Navicat? I got navicat premium :)

~~

Any ways sorry if this is the wrong section, but search disnt work (with my search options)

11 answers to this question

http://trac6.assembla.com/L2j-Brasil/changeset/687

look in here but I dont recommend you to change the value couse it will crash the client of the players :(

look in here but I dont recommend you to change the value couse it will crash the client of the players :(

Realtek is wrong dont listen to him the problem you have is simple you requested a HTML that have a syntax error in it which cause the html dont reach the close tags.

Realtek is wrong dont listen to him the problem you have is simple you requested a HTML that have a syntax error in it which cause the html dont reach the close tags.

lol I haved alot of servers ... and when I press on Valakas drop list for ex i get that message.

It means that the drop list is too big and it can crash the client if you check the gameserver logs :P

mmm...go to navicat open droplist and delete drops what you don't need ...make rr and add you drops what you need(if you open an pvp server it not problem)

:-[ Hello all,

didnt know where to poste a help request. But i got a problem adding drops to NPC's .

When i click on add droplist ingame to add a item it says "HTML is is too long. Very irritating message.

Also isnt there a way to add drops or remove drops with Navicat? I got navicat premium :)

~~

Any ways sorry if this is the wrong section, but search disnt work (with my search options)

see the id from npc , go to navicat at droplist table search with the npc id and delete his drops.

done. :)

see the id from npc , go to navicat at droplist table search with the npc id and delete his drops.

done. :)

lol did you read anather posts? you don't see what i say? look little up

mmm...go to navicat open droplist and delete drops what you don't need ...make rr and add you drops what you need(if you open an pvp server it not problem)

did you test that ?

lol did you read anather posts? you don't see what i say? look little up

lol you see what i write?

you just tell to him

he need to find the id from the mob and to delete the right droplist , he is not magician

lawl