* General Modifications

No Weight Limit

No More Death Penaldies

Dances/Songs and Magnus/Victory Chants now have 1 hour duration

Auto Learn Skills(without books)

(Skills ~98% Working)

Auto Loot(Herbs too)

Auto Learn Divine Inspiration

Cancel Hit/Skill change setted from "mages" to "both"(archers and mages)

Free Class Change(Class Master Menu Located On Service Manager)

Life Crystal No Needed to learn clan skills

Subclasses Without Quest

Max Subclass Level = 85

Crafting Feature Is Off!

Starting Adena = 50.000.000

1 Minute Spawn Protection

Unstuck/Soe duration setted to 40 seconds

TvT Every 3 Hours(10 Gold Dragons Reward)

Clan Level Up Requipments

Reputaion Points

Clan Level 6 Cost = 0

Clan Level 7 Cost = 0

Clan Level 8 Cost = 0

Clan Level 9 Cost = 0

Clan Level 10 Cost = 0

Clan Level 11 Cost = 75000

Clan Members

Clan Level 6 Requirement = 5

Clan Level 7 Requirement = 10

Clan Level 8 Requirement = 15

Clan Level 9 Requirement = 20

Clan Level 10 Requirement = 30

Clan Level 11 Requirement = 50

-------------------------------------------------------------

* Customs

-=Service Manager=-

GM Shop

Gatekeeper

Delux Buffer

Noblesse Manager

Class Master

-----------------------

Auto +300 Enchant Npc

PvP/PK Toplist Npc

Solo Instance Event Npc

---------------------------------------

* Farm Zones

Farming Area

Attributes Farm Area

-----------------------

Rates:

Exp/Sp: x5000

Adena: x7500

Enchant Rates:

Safe/Auto Enchant: +300

Max/Manual Enchant: +360

Max/Manual Jewels Enchant: +310

Max Enchant(With Events): ~+400

Enchant Rate: 90-94%

Enchant Rate With Blessed Scroll: 95-97%

WebPage = http://hellangel.ucoz.com

Server Patch = http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/75993379/file.html

----------------------------------------------------

Server maybe is unbalanced,please respect my work,i really want and i try to make a balance between mages and fighters....

I'm open to all ideas,and i want to make a good server at the end....

CREDITS TO "Allen" FOR HIS AIO NPC AND "King" FOR HIS AUTO ENCHANTER NPC

SERVER WILL NOT FAIL,STOP SAYING BAD WORDS,SERVER WILL STAY ONLINE.

AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT WEBSITE,WEBSITE IS JUST MAKED TO DOWNLOAD THE PATCH...TELL BAD THINGS,OK,BUT ONLY FOR GAMEPLAY.

(All Buffs From Delux Buffer Setted To 20 Mins For Bug Reasons...Don't Ask For More Duraction Time..)

L2HellAngel Custom PvP Server

ucoz

pvp server, 20 min buff time ..   ::)

Server maybe is unbalanced,please respect my work,i really want and i try to make a balance between mages and fighters....

I'm open to all ideas,and i want to make a good server at the end....

if you have problems balancing class, why the hell you want to make a server with items +400 ?

if you cant handle 5k matk with mage crit, you are able to calculate static dmg with 200k matk ?

anyway gl

pvp server, 20 min buff time ..  ::)

if you have problems balancing class, why the hell you want to make a server with items +400 ?

if you cant handle 5k matk with mage crit, you are able to calculate static dmg with 200k matk ?

anyway gl

i set 20 mins buffs to players makes some rebuffs,for more population,farm zone is in primeval,primeval is big farm zone,i set dances/songs etc,all to 20 mins for population....i dont know if u understand me

about enchant i'll make something new,not more servers have those enchants

and about balance,i decrease the m.defence on fighters and i make max enchant of jewels +310 and not +360 like armors and weapons,it is going good,i need just some good words to help me continue....!!!

dude, pvp server means pvp, no1 will be happy rebuff after every pvp.

but yeah, some ppl really enjoy those server with +300 stuff.

again, gl

btw,u are right and u help me,so,i will make them 1 hour :D :D!!

EDIT : BUFFS SETTED TO 1 HOUR DURATION...

dance / song /cov etc last 20 min in pvp svr ??? and the enchant is 360 ???

This is home server ... next developers are kids they dont understand anything and they cant fix the buff time :)

This is home server ... next developers are kids they dont understand anything and they cant fix the buff time :)

my connection isnt very good,but isnt home server....about buffs,read under,i know,it was a mistake,and i will fix it to 1 hour,about enchant,why are u crying?why not some new numbers/enchants....

and why are u thinking i can't fix the buff time?

EDIT : Buffs setted to 3600 seconds :),thnx for help!

Are you kinding me or something come on ucoz site s server with buffs 20 min and 1 hour enchants at full +360.And "my connection is not very good but is not home server" here i thing your dedicated is located at pakistan thats why? just face the trutth and stop call your selfs developers administrators and all this sh*ts  ;)

anyway gl!

my connection isnt very good,but isnt home server....about buffs,read under,i know,it was a mistake,and i will fix it to 1 hour,about enchant,why are u crying?why not some new numbers/enchants....

and why are u thinking i can't fix the buff time?

Look at your site ... look at your features and then speak

Look at your site ... look at your features and then speak

i know smoky some things are no needed there,but i add them all,just if someone need to see them....

Are you kinding me or something come on ucoz site s server with buffs 20 min and 1 hour enchants at full +360.And "my connection is not very good but is not home server" here i thing your dedicated is located at pakistan thats why? just face the trutth and stop call your selfs developers administrators and all this sh*ts  ;)

anyway gl!

+300 Is instant enchant,and then u have to make it +360,if u want.....its a new idea...why u saying bad words without playing to the server?why all saying bad words?

server is hosted from my net,2 mbps upload speed,i just trying don't telling it because i know isn't the best connection....

FIX SAFE/MAX AND MAKE BETTER SITE

I will let enchant because i like it,about site.....YES I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ONE of servers ip and not on other pages like ucoz.com...i will....

Thnx for help guys,any idea is acceptable....!