Question...

dag0

Why now in l2 exploits section ALL EXPLOITS are only for donators?

I dont understand

Mod what happen?In l2 gold macro after  have the 80 post put, u need 80 post or be donator, now i have 80 and put u need be donator :SSS maybe forum have a bug.

I need see the exploits

Thx 4 your time

If is in incorrect section move it pls.

Thxxx

there is topic about that :P

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=11468.0

and yup its strange coz it should be written "you need 100 posts AND be donator" not OR as it is now :P

first to spam last to search? yeah!!!

see what maxtor says:

All permissions has been changed.

All Donator and Platinum Members past and new has become Lifetime!

Minimum posts to see a hidden Topic or post is 200. This is FOR ALL hidden topics and posts who use this tag: [h i d e] 200 posts to see this [ / h i d e]

when a post needs an amount of posts example "you need 10 posts to see this thread mpla mpla mpla" it means you need only 10 posts!

when a post says "hidden text:you must be a donator/platinum to see this" means that EITHER you need to donate either you need 200 posts to see it

For see all exploits need be donator or platinium member OR have +200 posts

pff read what i say above and then judge!!!if you dont want to donate just farm some posts without SPAMMING...extensive spamming results ban! ;D 

remember that donators & platinums get what everyone gets!they just get it faster

and yup its strange coz it should be written "you need 100 posts AND be donator" not OR as it is now :P

read you too what i write above  and then jude too :P read carefully...that what you say is NOT needed! hidden texts without ammount of posts need 200 posts for non-donators

:(

stop the spamming meaningless replies :-\

read you too what i write above  and then jude too Tongue read carefully...that what you say is NOT needed! hidden texts without ammount of posts need 200 posts for non-donators

zongzor so why there is nothing about that 200 posts like elsewhere :P "hidden text:you must be a donator/platinum to see this" and in other topics is "hidden text:you must have 100 posts or be a donator/platinum to see this" so wtf? if there is 200 count needed why isnt it written there:P

sorry for offtopic but i need some info, as i see topic name is question, so my question is can u tell me a website where u can scan files from trojans,keyloggers, ect... u know i cant have all antiviruses programs at the same time in one computer.

ps. sorry for my english

sorry for offtopic but i need some info, as i see topic name is question, so my question is can u tell me a website where u can scan files from trojans,keyloggers, ect... u know i cant have all antiviruses programs at the same time in one computer.

ps. sorry for my english

www.virustotal.com