See Here :D

sry for write here but i dont know where write and i write here if have problem delette this topic.. my problem is ... i want to create a good website i dont know create good but i want one good :D but no ucoz or webs an other ...:P

Thnx To All ...

sry for write here but i dont know where write and i write here if have problem delette this topic.. my problem is ... i want to create a good website i dont know create good but i want one good :D but no ucoz or webs an other ...:P

Thnx To All ...

buy a domain make your own website , learn html or php and you are done.

lawl

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=115421.0

easy way to create web site with photoshop if you're more of a designer rather than a developer.

after that you buy a domain, upload files and that's about it! ;)

buy a domain and download templates from this forum! the domain .com cost 8euro here

tophost.gr

what? 8 euros for domain? stupid company... try 000webhost.com best web hosting company, 4 euros per month for Web hosting + domain also.. and lol i had domain in tophost before some years and there is no php support for scripts and not available to add files for download with updater... in 000webhost.com u wont face any problems trust me.. about domain templates(l2 ones) you will find millions in mxc :D

To create a website you'll need atleast a basic programming languages knowledge + photoshop skills because if you want a good website you'll need to make your own Template using someone elses will not be unique and I don't think that someone else's work will be qualified as good. It's not as easy as you think it requires knowledge and money so I guess you should think before talking :).