Searching for GOOD SERVER

Gxz

Hello guys, i am searching for a good server with 400+ people i dont care what chronicle just to be good balanced i dont care for custom items, need to be without bugs etc and i dont care about rate but dont tell me for low rates like 50x- dont post your stupid servers that will close in 2 days cause i will close them today.. i am sick of it

Players Online:   181

it has more believe me. just that is easter day today. You'll see at night.

also you can try l2deathavenue. i heared lot of ppl are there too.

or l2mxc.

on l2race supremacy there's no GM. Only Admin manage it. And there's no corruption. I know it well.

it has more believe me. just that is easter day today. You'll see at night.

also you can try l2deathavenue. i heared lot of ppl are there too.

or l2mxc.

i tried those servers but in l2deathavenue u have to farm A LOT and if u manage to take items then u have to kill hard raid bosses just to take enchant blessed scrolls to enchant ur wep this is rediculous and in l2 mxc its boring, 24 buffs slots is so low and dont even like playing there i am searching for a server with good administrators and with a LOT of people that i can pvp with good clans etc etc i am sick of these servers really !

Well, you should start learn "How-To-Baff mi selfz"

i know how to buff my self but its fakin boring when you want to go for mass pvp and no npc buffers with all buffs i just dont like it, just suggest me another server

u can try here http://l2tilllate.no-ip.org/  interlude no customs 400 + on  and farm is easy in 30 minutes max u can make full +20  armor/jewels/weapon

a friend of me was playing there and he got banned coz he got the hero to one of admin's friend.

Also i doubt there are 400+.