[BOT] L2Walker OOG/IG @ Dragon Network | Complete Guide

mexican24

@mexican&all: report such users and make our job against spammers or leechers easier :P (there is the option report to moderators or pms or the post in offtopic --->here<---

keep this thread intopic & dont get it spammed... it is for your sake and a good clean non-spammed thread helps you find what you want easy and quick ;)

btw i liked your guide a lot ;D it is a job well done

Greate Guide,

There was only one problem I found: If you don't put your folders in the C drive you need to change an option on step 6.3.  What you do is double click the line that is in green then you will see things in the box below it pop up, you should see the one that has C: drive in it.  Highlight that line then click the [...] on the right hand side.  Select where your 1234.xml is.  That helped me becuase I don't like having extra things in my C folder.  Hope it helps others.   Oh, and if I need to hide this let me know but i don't think it reveals anything.

Greate Guide,

There was only one problem I found: If you don't put your folders in the C drive you need to change an option on step 6.3.  What you do is double click the line that is in green then you will see things in the box below it pop up, you should see the one that has C: drive in it.  Highlight that line then click the [...] on the right hand side.  Select where your 1234.xml is.  That helped me becuase I don't like having extra things in my C folder.  Hope it helps others.  Oh, and if I need to hide this let me know but i don't think it reveals anything.

please dont talk about the steps or make it hided to others, thats why i told ppl to put the folders @ c:

please mods.. lock the topic.

retards always spamming for postcounts.. >__>

Heh and you dont? i see this post in every topic ... not even you has got 270 posts ... think a bit ... youre doing the same ...

Heh and you dont? i see this post in every topic ... not even you has got 270 posts ... think a bit ... youre doing the same ...

lol.. i have wrote this guide so i can see my own topic doenst matter if i dont have enough posts to see, and i dont spam on MxB for postcounts, i just write/reply something when i have something useful to add/answer..

This is sooo stupid  there is a oog and ig bots guides for dnet already in this forum. And the needed post count is lower.

To mexican: I realy don't think that u are helping this forum by stealing things already posted by other ppl.

I think this is not worth more then 50-80 posts.

This is sooo stupid  there is a oog and ig bots guides for dnet already in this forum. And the needed post count is lower.

To mexican: I realy don't think that u are helping this forum by stealing things already posted by other ppl.

I think this is not worth more then 50-80 posts.

This will be the last time i will reply msgs like this, i didnt stoled things from other persons here, never did such thing, i got the files from a russian friend and i decided to make a guide, i dont care if u think its no worth more then 50-80 posts,mods would warn me or punish me if i did something wrong, right?Other thing, i have helped ppl before on the other guides for IG walker.

well i haven't the 270 post to see the script and the post but with this script can u bot without enter first to save the password encrypted?

can i edit this script adding:

gSys.tLA2BFToken:=Hstr('5C 65 6E 67 69 6E 65 5C 69 6E 63 5C 41 42 72 75 73 68 2E 68 00');

for de/code the token of my server and bot there?

Thanks in advance.