[Help] Raidboss Baium

Lorxen

Does anyone has any tactics or something to kill baium? i tryed with my clan but hes just insanely powerfull.

we got killed like if we were nothing... + we are all lvl 80 A grade equip

any ideas/suggestions?

Ya ANgels kill Us not baium ! :/  we killed baium many times we do this

: Take a tank and healer  take all angels with tank and run around

All mages and in every party 1 bishop heals mages ( better not bishops but Elven Elders )

the best way is to have 1Phoenix Knight 1 Hell Knight(or 2 titans) 2 healers and mages

let the tanks attack baium in face and the mages from the back kill the angels and then hit baium!healers(i prefer cardinals) must heal all time(thats their only task of course and they can function as buffers in case some ppl die)if you want buff the melee players with dance of vampire/chant of vampire or vampirik rage to absorb some hp

also you can invite a gladiator and a treasure hunter...gladiators can fight from distance and in melee combat and treasure hunters can use their speed to slow down baium by running around  if your healers are n00bz and cant heal all ppl and they need some time!!!

WE,the real bishops,need less than 0,5 sec to heal everybody...i wonder why you cant...learn the ways of cardinals...he can be a pawnage GOD in L2

• 1 month later...

thats is how we did it on a high rater server but 3 hours buffs

U need 2 partys

2x Human summoner ( each party 1 )

2x Bishop ( for each party 1 and of noblesse )

1x Shillien Elder ( POWind dont decreased speed and gives more atk speed )

rest Archers

maybe 1 EE for the healers

The person who wake up baium need noblesse cuz baium will kill u instandly after u woke him up

than the person who got baium aggro is jusst running and the other will hit him

PS: maybe u will need BD sws and PP or WC too buff if u dont got 1hour+ buffs

i've done it with one party. One hard tank, one healer and SHs.

The tank agros Baium and gets far with it. Mages and healer stay at max range BEHIND Baium. Most of his attacks are in front so only the tank will take damage. Also melee's are unless i'd say, baium paralizes them all most of the time :)

and i think if u hate baium all the time he wont use skills but for this i think u need a SWS cuz of renewall / champ but if u got one in pt and also a tank just give the tank rene/champ XD

and if a sws tanks buff vengeance and blazing/freezing skin or chant of revenge to reflect some dmg back to baium

sometimes [party depending] we dont even bother with the angels..

have a DA agro them and run around with the angels..

while another one keeps baium busy and all else attacks baium..

One easy way.

1. Phoenix Knight or SwS

2. 3-4 Bishops

Undress your tank ... and take all buffs for reflect dmg.

Bishops are here only for heal

Baium will do Enourmous dmg to tank > reflect enourmous dmg > easy kill

P.S. Work only on server with Custom Armours (aka that give reflect dmg)

in low rate server you need at least 2-3 full party to take him down easly...

consider:

1)he has insane hp regen and m.def

2)angel attack baium only if there aren't any more player to attack (fake death,real death, shadow)

mage are necessary,but archers do their pretty damage...

most of baium's attacks are pretty weak,so nukercan use cdl wisely...

just an exception for 1  skill,a mass tunderstorm that easly kill even a full s equiped char...so spam like hell of interruption skill like switch,bluff while casting...

for the rest just keep many ppl alive as possibile and make at least a equip party for making crystal party...