Lockerz

WebM0nst3r

rolf ... You kidding ? i leave lockerz if was restock and i lost him :(.

Ya ... its over ... i was already writing security code and then "woops error ..." And after 1 min resctock over :O

Redemption update: We took the international redemption live, but experienced some technical errors and decided to take it down. Don't worry — the international redemption will happen as soon as we fix these issues. It will NOT happen today — and we still have a ton of prizes — so just relax and enjoy your day:-)

Guys will you finally realize that sites like this are only a stupid fraud? Sheesh

Right,they scam ppls and make ads "apple"......and others productions...

Guys will you finally realize that sites like this are only a stupid fraud? Sheesh

No we dont ... why ?

Well on site already joined KK PPL and also i saw at YT unboxing so ... anyway its not so hard ... 1min per day ... that's not hurt me xD

Redemption update: Congratulations to all our US/Canada members who redeemed prizes yesterday. International members, you're up next!

WhenNNnnNNn? :P