Lockerz

WebM0nst3r

2 million ... ? I dont think so ... There will be 2 redem

1 million USA_CANADA & 1 Million International,now say me your chance to take something :^-^

actually lockerz have over 5 milion users I think! Plus if you're on zlist you get in line first than usual members

lol i forget that.

2,5 millions USA_CANADA & 2,5 Millions International,now say me your chance to take something :^-^

pfff u really -beep-ed up my thread

let me clear something:

- Items are not unlimited, once a month a small mount of them are available (example 1 iPod Touch) if you are fast you get it, if you're not you don't.

- This Month (April) there will be a double redemtpion, one for international members and one for USA so everyone can be happy.

- Using e-mail bots cause you a ban, you will not get banned when you make the bots but when you redeem something, then they check your points.

- Only when the site goes official up (before 2011) only then you can redeem whenever you want, for now you have to wait for the redemption

- Redemption time and date will NEVER ANNOUNCED, so don't try sites or other shits they just try to screw you up.

The next off - topic posts will be removed.

Who say:" T-Shirt has over"

icon-hallway-zlist.gifThere's no better day than today to get on the Z-List. It's simple -- all it takes is 20 accepted invites for you to become Z, and considering how popular you are, that should be easy. (Plus, you'll get double PTZ just for sending invites.) Trust us, we're about to introduce some new perks for Z-Listers only which you will definitely not want to miss out on - so get Z today!