[TOOL] L2J Web Admin v1r5 NEW RELEASE

L2J WEB ADMIN (V1r5)

With L2j Web Admin can control the server easy from anywhere!

Is based on telnet mode of L2J server!

Shutdown, restart, announce, kick, give item,and more is ready!

Work in web, is not an exe and writed in php and flash

NEW: DB Editor (account,char,lvl,access,title,psw)

FIX: Login bug (session does not supported from many server,POST GET bugs)

README:

Installation in localhost (your pc)

1)extract files to your web server

2)Create the COOKIE filed in table accounts of l2j serve db! (name:cookie,type:varchar,length:100,allownull:1)

3)do not edit db_server & l2j_server (default=127.0.0.1)

4)edit l2j_port (set from 10000-65534, good is 54321)

5)Complete installation (if you use IIS you need change persmissions to read/write)

6)copy telnet.properties to gameserver/config folder

Installation on webserver

note: This install is not easy...

2)edit db_server & l2j_server to you pc ip or your DNS (myserver.no-ip.com)

2)complete installation (if you use IIS you need change permissions to read/write)

3)copy telnet.properties to gameserver/config folder

4)ping your web server (run-->cmd-->ping www.mysite.com) and take the ip

5)open telnet.properties and edit ListOfHosts = your webserver ip here (taked from ping)

6)edit permission from mysql server to accept incoming connection from your website

7)if you have rooter you must PortForward the port of telnet and mysql port

screenshot from login panel

login.jpg

screenshot from admin panel

a.jpg

Download:Normal

Download:Noobs Install

Thx Ragezone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

L2J WEB ADMIN (V1r5)

With L2j Web Admin can control the server easy from anywhere!

Is based on telnet mode of L2J server!

Shutdown, restart, announce, kick, give item,and more is ready!

Work in web, is not an exe and writed in php and flash

NEW: DB Editor (account,char,lvl,access,title,psw)

FIX: Login bug (session does not supported from many server,POST GET bugs)

thanatos already shared that anyway GJ :)

README:

Installation in localhost (your pc)

2)Create the COOKIE filed in table accounts of l2j serve db! (name:cookie,type:varchar,length:100,allownull:1)

3)do not edit db_server & l2j_server (default=127.0.0.1)

4)edit l2j_port (set from 10000-65534, good is 54321)

5)Complete installation (if you use IIS you need change persmissions to read/write)

6)copy telnet.properties to gameserver/config folder

Installation on webserver

note: This install is not easy...

2)edit db_server & l2j_server to you pc ip or your DNS (myserver.no-ip.com)

2)complete installation (if you use IIS you need change permissions to read/write)

3)copy telnet.properties to gameserver/config folder

4)ping your web server (run-->cmd-->ping www.mysite.com) and take the ip

5)open telnet.properties and edit ListOfHosts = your webserver ip here (taked from ping)

6)edit permission from mysql server to accept incoming connection from your website

7)if you have rooter you must PortForward the port of telnet and mysql port

screenshot from login panel

login.jpg

screenshot from admin panel

a.jpg

Download:Normal

Download:Noobs Install

Thx Ragezone

• 1 year later...