[Share] Custom Load Screens to any Chronicle [UPDATED]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good day to all of ya

So today i share with you my custom loading screens, 4 of them and i hope some of you will enjoy using them.

All of them are done by me so credits go to me  ;)

In archive you will find DDS for all 4 screens so you'll have to add them to you UTX good luck

Enjoy Link To Download --->

Custom Screens by taio.rar

--- Now here's how they look ---

41799983.th.jpg 97474354.th.jpg 34630074.th.jpg 96268142.th.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So just now i finished 2 more custom screens, and this time added Lineage logo (not original). Hope you will like it.

Custom Screens by taio Pt2.rar

--- Here's how they look ---

38775052.th.jpg 37044145.th.jpg

Update 2 more Loading Screens. Hope you will like these too.

Custom Screens by taio Pt3.rar

77231792.th.jpg 89190497.th.jpg

Ahh an update again and again 2 more loading screens :)

Custom Screens by taio Pt4.rar

81732366.th.jpg v10p.th.jpg

Update. Added 2 more Screens.

Custom Screens by taio Pt5.rar

v11o.th.jpg v12n.th.jpg

I like it - really. But to bad, that there are no descriptions like "Lineage" etc. - I know that those screens are for any chronicle so there shouldn't be any of logos with "Gracia", "Interlude", etc. But anyway - without any of description those screens look...empty :P

They are still nice ^^ But empty...:P

I like it - really. But to bad, that there are no descriptions like "Lineage" etc. - I know that those screens are for any chronicle so there shouldn't be any of logos with "Gracia", "Interlude", etc. But anyway - without any of description those screens look...empty :P

They are still nice ^^ But empty...:P

Heh when you start your L2 client you know what you gona play so i thought logo's or something more are not needed for your loading screen :)