interlude [L2J] L2 WaRExTReM

DumanisT

who ask it homemade , do you hear anythink about ddos? leave my topic @ server is new i'll fix everythink .

lag problem solved .

Isnt Only That.. Its All.. Did u read my answer?

I lost 48 AS !!

Já.

GL With ur Server. It Doesnt Matter if u understand or not.

this server is awesome roflmao , stop whinning about sh1t if u never entered , nad Btw i`m not TURKISH. Enchanting is quite easy, flawless oly , flawless sieges , flawless geodata , all of these tested ingame by playing almost the very first day of server Opening - nick AdvocatusDiaboli , and DumanisT can confirm that.

Have fun c`ya ingame !

this server is awesome roflmao , stop whinning about sh1t if u never entered , nad Btw i`m not TURKISH. Enchanting is quite easy, flawless oly , flawless sieges , flawless geodata , all of these tested ingame by playing almost the very first day of server Opening - nick AdvocatusDiaboli , and DumanisT can confirm that.

Have fun c`ya ingame !

Yeap I agree with that everything works perfect. It's the first l2j with all of this really workin(oly,skills,sieges). On this server you never get bored pvp all the time with the turkish noobies,events.. etc. It's just 1 thing that I don't like where are the GMS?