[C5] L2Walker?

hello... i've start a C5 L2J server (hero 1711 pack)

on the configuration, ive tell to "accept L2Walker"

(coz i want serv where u can bot)

for play on my server, u need the "normal system" and the hosts files with my IP.

so, for setup L2Walker for it.. what i need ? (OOG)

- IP (i know mine IP)

- Token (wich?)

- any patcher? verify server?

- version of L2walker?

any1 can tell me what i need to make L2walker work on my server?

all i know is mine IP... :x

I must tell you some things

1)Why run a c5 server and not interlude.And not tell me you want stability because l2jc4 is much more stable

2)Why you want a walker in your server

3)There are many topics and post related on this so god dammit search

I know how to do this but i dont tell you because you must learn to search and not wait others

And plz if anyone knows dont post it or say it.He must learn to search and then if he can not find anything he will ask help

1- coz C5 is the only client i have and i got poor connection

2- coz if i dont make it, ppl will do it, so... (max 3connect/IP)

3- ive use search, but wtf? your knowledge is c++/java/sql,... blablabla (mine are the art's)

all i know for set the L2walker is the port, ip, protocol version, but i dont know what my Token (of my server) and i dont know where to find it

1- coz C5 is the only client i have and i got poor connection

2- coz if i dont make it, ppl will do it, so... (max 3connect/IP)

3- ive use search, but wtf? your knowledge is c++/java/sql,... blablabla (mine are the art's)

all i know for set the L2walker is the port, ip, protocol version, but i dont know what my Token (of my server) and i dont know where to find it

Well for the first for client sorry you are right but for the second you can config server for gasmeguard protection and download a client anti bot.There are many free out there.And if you dont find use fron another server.Download his patch with antibot.

• 4 weeks later...