[Help] Making some items stackable

mechawk

Hi all,

I search, but couldnt find much on this topic. I want to make some items that are not stackable, make them stackable and show it in the L2J Server, Interlude client. Main focus is on all enchant scrolls, spellbooks and lifestones to start. Its the clientside i need the most help with. In the database it is mostly easy. But im hoping no Java work needs to be done, because im a noob with that lol. So if anyone can help with this or point me towards some great guides on this matter . It would be a great help.

Thank you

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

Hi,

Yes, i know how to do it in the DB. Im want to show in the client inventory, the items in question stacked and the number of items in each stack.

Thank You

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

• 2 months later...

man stop with this

Mech

"See you on the other side..." >.>

and you can do this who tell the horus or

ask for one code in l2j section's who make stackable anything you want like armor wep etc