L2Walker 10.6..... Party!!! o.O

I would like to know why this version of Walker 10.6.0, 10.6.1, 10.6.3,10.6.4, does not alow the party, I want to know if it is buggued or maybe it is a problem of version or problem wirh server ???

i got the problem with party on my server too

if u run the client , the party works fine , so it's not a server problem. i'm running l2waker 10.6.4 i can connect but when some1 invite me to party i can t see the invitation window...

any suggestions ?

As Francislaremote told You, this is server`s problem, because most of servers, excluding off, is beta or hacked versions of L2 servers. So, not all functions work properly... For example, I use the same klient for playing on different servers and on each server I found different problems...As you can see, if I have getting the same bugs on differnt servers, I`ll be able to tell, that my klient is wrong, but....:)