[GUIDE] Clan skills,clan reputation and items for clan skills

Rayzo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, althougth this is a great post, i see some errors in it, wich i don't understand.

[Acquisition of Clan Reputation Score]

2)When a clan conquers a castle during a siege war, 100 points are deducted from the defending clan's

Where's the acquisition?

[Loss Of Clan reputation Score]

2)If a clan loses a combat-type clan hall to another clan, 600 points are deducted.

So, we loose 300, 600 or 900 rep. points?

[Acquisition of Clan Reputation Score]

9)When the clan members kill members of an opposing clan during a clan war or siege war 1 point is deducted from the defeated clan's reputation score for each member killed.

Where is the acquisition?

[Loss Of Clan reputation Score]

3)If a clan member is killed by an opposing clan during a clan war or siege war, 1 point is deducted from the defeated clan's reputation score for each member killed.

So, we loose 1 or 2 points by beeing killed? We get any rep. point for killing?

Thanks in advance, and once again, great job ;)

@Amoguai

1 If your clan gets a castle you earn 100 points.

2 You loose 600

3 You loose 1 point if you die from an enemy clan each member killed from a guy in your war, you will lose                    1 point . However if you kill someone from your war you gain 1 point for your clan.

@Amoguai

1 If your clan gets a castle you earn 100 points.

2 You loose 600

3 You loose 1 point if you die from an enemy clan each member killed from a guy in your war, you will lose                    1 point . However if you kill someone from your war you gain 1 point for your clan.

Thanks bro, thats awesome :)