I cant see Weapons.. Multisell

Mijuki

Wy i cant see icon of multisell... Is my customs weapons... When i use normal weapons or items i can see it. But my custom weapons no... Look

shot00000qr7.png

Then i buy the first item... Light Sword. I can buy it...

shot00001tn3.png

Open my inventory and i have weapon... But when i must buy it... i cant see weapons... Please help me... Ineed help.

shot00002tg4.png

Thanks. And tell me the problem.

Wy i cant see icon of multisell... Is my customs weapons... When i use normal weapons or items i can see it. But my custom weapons no... Look

shot00000qr7.png

Then i buy the first item... Light Sword.  I can buy it...

shot00001tn3.png

Open my inventory and i have weapon... But when i must buy it... i cant see weapons... Please help me... Ineed help.

shot00002tg4.png

Thanks. And tell me the problem.

Just try and Syntax again weapongrp,itemname-e and systextures

i think there is something wrong and not on server files.

yeap 100% its a prob in weapongrp or systexture ...

No because in my inventory i can see it... and use and all...

Please pyro... i need your help. In vendetta you make customs weapons and in multisell all can view icons... Please

it's prolly a problem of the multiseller, you can try making another one, or taking a ready one from here and modifying it :)

it's prolly a problem of the multiseller, you can try making another one, or taking a ready one from here and modifying it :)

No, because when i change a weapons for a gladius, i can see it, but others no... ok? only i can see weapons originals... PLEASE HELPPPPP  ADMINS. MODERATORS.