[Recruting] People who know their stuff

MrPerfect20

Question

Hello people

Me and my team are looking for 1 or 2 staff members

We are working on a l2jfree project like no other (more info message me if you interested)

We are looking for someone, with skills in python who can make scripts/quests/instances

Also we are looking for a good web designer (Coding and also knowledge in photoshop) ^_^

Also we do not expect you to do everything .. we are a team we learn from you and you learn from us

Also as we are just starting the project the machine will cost alot of $$$ so that's why we are looking for a staff member (we cant afford to pay you YET) but if we have success you will be payed for your work!

Please do not spam this topic ;)

10 answers to this question

i would love to help you but my time is limited. studying for the university, working... if there is something i can do i would love to without any reward. i just wanna see a new COOL server. which is like a dream nowadays

i would love to help you but my time is limited. studying for the university, working... if there is something i can do i would love to without any reward. i just wanna see a new COOL server. which is like a dream nowadays

Just wait a few more weeks, perhaps even less, and you'll see what a cool server is ^^

Just wait a few more weeks, perhaps even less, and you'll see what a cool server is ^^

Like i said dont spam the topic!!

Moderator please take care of this ...

You can send him a personal message "or you to stupid enaught to do that?"