Theme?Huh

Vkouk

Hello ladies and gentlemans.Finally i decide to change my boring pc theme,and i decide to replaceit with MAC OS theme.Would you like to help me to find a transformation pack or something similar.

Anyone?

I wouldn't suggest transformation packs , check this program http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/

Give me a reason,why you wouldn't use transformation packs

Give me a reason,why you wouldn't use transformation packs

some of them can't be unistalled plus they aren't 100% like the original theme [e.g. having win xp and use win7 transformation pack isn't like win7 theme 100%]

some of them can't be unistalled plus they aren't 100% like the original theme [e.g. having win xp and use win7 transformation pack isn't like win7 theme 100%]

how i can install the correct theme?

the link that you gave me,doesn't do nothing

how i can install the correct theme?

the link that you gave me,doesn't do nothing

i gave you the link to check program's name , search at a warez site for it , it's name is Windowblinds

i gave you the link to check program's name , search at a warez site for it , it's name is Windowblinds

there isn't an another way to do it?i don't want to use program,only if it's transformation pack

mydesktopo.png

This is my desktop. haven't changed much. just added stardock's object dock, changed icons and changed background.

:)

did i say to show us your desktop?

lo.

i need help

I'm just saying! I'm just showing you my desktop to see if you like it so I can tell you how to do it too but if you're going to be mean about it ok ...

i want mac leopard theme for windows 7.