server with antibot (gameguard error code :0x50000000)

panagakias

it is an interlude  L2 OFF server

when we press enter on login screen an error pop up (gameguard error code :0x50000000

and a second error 103  :o

the second dont pop up when l2 asrv is not on.

i try to use l2 net but i did not make it too.  :(

if someone want the name of the server and make a try pm me or make a post i will pm him.

AND TY

• 1 month later...

heh can anyone hack this server or it's too difficult for u maxcheaters!?

W8ing for your opinion its www.l2osiris.net , it also has a very good protection to dualboxing :)

agreed mate, actualy i am really surpised with what they did! I didnt have the staff able for something like this! I cannot be broken! But i believe the secret lies in the second system folder within the first...

it is an interlude  L2 OFF server

when we press enter on login screen an error pop up (gameguard error code :0x50000000

and a second error 103  :o

the second dont pop up when l2 asrv is not on.

i try to use l2 net but i did not make it too.  :(

if someone want the name of the server and make a try pm me or make a post i will pm him.

AND TY

which l2net version did u try?

which l2net version did u try?

I tried the IL free one, v321b or something ( they have it on the site). The 380 IL requires keye which i do not have and will not purchase until I know it works. With l2net, my problem was that after i connected, they have some kind of protection with the packets. My char did not display correctly on stats, hp etc and it always hit error: Packet AA and next A4, missing packets or something similar.  And after a while it crashed.

I tried the IL free one, v321b or something ( they have it on the site). The 380 IL requires keye which i do not have and will not purchase until I know it works. With l2net, my problem was that after i connected, they have some kind of protection with the packets. My char did not display correctly on stats, hp etc and it always hit error: Packet AA and next A4, missing packets or something similar.  And after a while it crashed.

well i have a l2net key and i ll try it later today and post it here

but from what you wrote i doubt it will be of any use

Prolly they changed something with packets etc..

sry dewd had some issues today btu well tried to use l2net il normally didnt work

then tried the out gamemethod with l2fork and this happened:

l2osiris.png

read the line on top

somehow lams ip jack doesnt work anymore on win7 ( did use win xp before)

maybe i try some more tomorrow :S