[Help]Gs Error

Gxz

Question

1. What kind of version are you using?

2. You think you can handle 10k players with that amount of RAM?

what are u talking about? i use interlude pack compiled l2jserver and with 6 gb ram but why are u asking these?

what are u talking about? i use interlude pack compiled l2jserver and with 6 gb ram but why are u asking these?

1. Well it could happen because of a failure in one of the files in your pack (unlikeley unsolvable as its an already compiled finished pack) that you get this error but im not sure if it happens in the "normal" interlude l2j version as well because I never used l2j. But nevertheless I think it can be skipped..

2. Your console print shows that 3163 of 3640 mb are available for the game server so maybe you should consider changing the start arguments of your server in order to use really the most of the RAM available on your server..

1. Well it could happen because of a failure in one of the files in your pack (unlikeley unsolvable as its an already compiled finished pack) that you get this error but im not sure if it happens in the "normal" interlude l2j version as well because I never used l2j. But nevertheless I think it can be skipped..

2. Your console print shows that 3163 of 3640 mb are available for the game server so maybe you should consider changing the start arguments of your server in order to use really the most of the RAM available on your server..

well i think that the problem is at mmocore... any other opinions?

so can anyone help me with this pls?

The problem is in java.... maybe you don't install correctly the java jdk.... So shows you this error..... The same problem i had and i solve it by reinstalling java JDK.....

The problem is in java.... maybe you don't install correctly the java jdk.... So shows you this error..... The same problem i had and i solve it by reinstalling java JDK.....

ok thx dude tommorow my box arrives so i will try to install it there xD

can u send me the link of the java files that fixed your problem?

ok thx dude tommorow my box arrives so i will try to install it there xD

can u send me the link of the java files that fixed your problem?

just reinstall the java JDK and the files will updated automatically ;) i didn't upload any file ;) they reinstall automatically :)

just reinstall the java JDK and the files will updated automatically ;) i didn't upload any file ;) they reinstall automatically :)

i mean send me link of the files like Java JDK bundles or JRE that u downloaded

i mean send me link of the files like Java JDK bundles or JRE that u downloaded

aaaaaaaaaaaaah

http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/widget/jdk6.jsp

Choose your platform and download it ;)

you don't want other files ;). Only java you need to resolve your problem ;) and then your server will running normally ;)

ok thx a lot but pls dont lock this, the problem maybe wont be fixed... i will tell you if it fixed or if it wasnt fixed

Jesus how dumb are you?

I'm guessing you're using my Oly protection?

Copy your onForcedDisconnection method (from the L2GameClient class) and post it here (Wrap it in code tags).

Jesus how dumb are you?

I'm guessing you're using my Oly protection?

Copy your onForcedDisconnection method (from the L2GameClient class) and post it here (Wrap it in code tags).

why u shared it then if it causes errors...?