L2 Login problem

xOutlaw

y0 guys...maybe one of ya`ll can halp me with teh facking l2 prb...

look...i cant facking login into 2 serBRers c6 ( java ;) ...highrate pvp ) cuz : i put acc and pass and i pass that...i get into the server login screen and i froze there i cant pass that screen...and after i wanna try again i see my acc is in use...w00t da fack ?

servers are online/im not banned/not ip banned/ admins sayd its from my pc....any solutions?

Your pc cannot have any problem in this account..When you login if it tells that the acc is in use , someone else plays with your acc (but when you try to login the other man that plays that time must 'eat critical') ...In the other hand if it is alwayas problem you must talk to server admin!!

im not the only one with this problem and noone plays my char..cuz i do it from home and noone else know acc...( pass is verry complicated ) on the other hand i talked with admins they sayd i dont see any problems...( normally they are greeks no ofence but some of them rly suck )....im not ip banned/acc banned/ as i sayd upper...but woot da fack is wrong? maybe someone else have other opinion?

1)Maybe you have low connection internet.

2)Install again the C6.

3)Maybe the server has problem.

4)At all the server you has this problem?

my isp is verry good ....i reinstalled c6  server is ok  some of players have this prb...not just me...

....?

• 2 months later...