[Guide]How To Exp And PvP With Necro

Hi guys my favourite character is the Necro so i want to write a guide(my opinion..experienced on official servers..)

Explanation:Necro is a character with very much skills i call him 'error of lineage2 '

with skills and the stats have can slave everyone..

Paralyze,cancel(mass warrior/mage bane)silence(magic and physical skillz) necro have and Summon with transfer pain!

Advantages

Int

Damage

Very Good debuffs

The best sleep of the game(Like all the mages)

Easy xp(and sp)

Great clan leader (Because xp easy)

100% avail from all the skills for pvp and xp

One of the best characters for a pro pvp player (by evo's guide sh,tnx)

Disadvantages

in my opinion necro dont have veru much disadvantages

The same with all mages Low p def and hp

Locations For Xp:

1-10:exp on the location u are spawned and wait to take the spirit shot with the blue gemstone after go out to the keltir

and the other mobs if u dont have money to go on gludio TI have very much locations for exp elven ruins and deep of TI

10-20+ :on gludio from the gate the high level characters make pvp if u go 20+u can o on ruins of despair

+20+++-40++ :Death pass kill fettered soul and the other mobs great exp!

+40++-55:cemetery great exp great drops,dont forget to open the boxes with the keys u pick up

+55++-65(or 70 if u want)Forbiten gateway try to go from the left deep inside on the place is spaned the cabrio..very good exp

+65++-73(78):blazing swamp its a treasure for pk-exp-drops-money!take the quest from Wesley on the downstairs of ivory tower

and after u have the chance to drop moon stone shard(item need it for sub class & nobless)from blazing u can drop talum dark crystal  phoniex jevels and other good items!

for pk is very good because the mobs killed easy and is high level ,if u want stay here forever :P if u are not boored

76+++78+if u have to make the 3rd sub class quest without the noobish cat take the Q for varka..its better u can find more partys and good exp

Mobs:Necro kill everything ...black magic For the win ;)

PvP(my strategy)

necro have very much good skills for pvp

Necro Vs Dagger

every time have ur pet from back and the transfer pain opened a good idea for not running pvp like coliceum is to change the movement mode of the pet to dont follow u

start with cursed of doom,slow and make anchor before the dagger will come near to u(the chance to get anchor is SMAAAAALLL

so wish to ur god :P)continue make cursed of gloom(the same here with anchor)if u are near mass warrior bane!if this will take effect the pvp is yours

start to fight have ur mind on the pvp and not 'i will lose what can i do?'DONT BE CONFUSED daggers fight fast and they run fast too so dont run

stay and fight with death spike vampiric clow and dark vortex(this vortex have good drain)if u run u will die easier

Oh  u are ready to die?stop use the death spike now vampiric clow and curse death link(make the greater damage when u have low hp

in my opinion if u play correct u will not die

secret:when u make pvp with dagger make non-stop clicks on the name because make u the skill 'trick'and u lose the target

dont pvp like u have drink 1 bottle whiski!UR MIND ON THE PVP!

u can use the skill forget ur oppoment lose ur target(if ur server dont sux :P)

Necro Vs Tanks!

every time have ur pet from back and the transfer pain opened a good idea for not running pvp like coliceum is to change the movement mode of the pet to dont follow u

The tanks is very hard because have very much life its very hard to kill a tanks!!!Impossible in my opinion

start with cursed of doom,slow and run!!!u have other ways like the dagger (anchor,mass warrior bane.)

in my opinion the chance to kill him is 50% 50% and lower for you!!

Necro Vs Archeries

this is a very very hard pvp,Archeries have painfull criticals but you can saw him ur power!

start with cursed doom,if u can hitting and moving it will be grate!try to go near and use MassWariorB.(if will take effect,Finished!!)

then make cursed gloom,when u have CP use only deah spike after try to control everything vampiric claw-death spike..try to mix everything u have

If u have only some life use curse death link-and vampiric claw stop the death spike in my opinion the archery will die sure ;)

Necro Vs Mages

One More hard Pvp

start with cursed of doom and then curse of gloom try to go near and make mass mage bane!

if the gloom dont take effect(this is chance)make silence,Now start fight.If the pvp is necro vs necro dont kill the summon!Use it,yes!make vampiric claws when ur hp is down!

Ok,my guide isnt perfect and i can play better from writing how to play :P

But i thinks for a begginer is good!

Equipment:

Armor:Dc robe(cast speed),Or Arcana robe?,u choose,arcana robe give m atack and 50% chance to cant stun you

Weapon: Arcana Mace or Sword Of Miracles Or Valhala Sword Or Homunlucus

Symbols:+4wit -4men(if the server dont have the greater add -5 )

+1wit -1men(if the server dont have the greater add -2 )

+4int -4men(if the server dont have the greater add -5 )

Party:In my opinion buy buffs or have on ur party a buffer(if the party rate is x2 2 people party is SUPER!)

The Guide Is Mine isnt Copy Paste !

Friendly Thanos47

I hope it is helpful ;)

i think mage v mage isn't that hard... You can use silence, debuff him and slow him, then boom boom with death spike and vampiric claw and vortex till silence goes off...then again the same...

1st. let no DN guy post here cause that sub system is not real l2...so don't give us your pvp tactics cause they are useless except on DN servers...(not talking about u demonicsoul).

2nd. man "u'r mind on the pvp" is not really a tip for pvp'ing...and btw using anchor in c6 for example is THE BIGGEST waste of time ever...20% base landing rate...instead u can use curse weakness and curse chaos during that time...

3rd. archers are gonna pwn necro's only if they are full buffed(songs FTW :P) with good gear, and btw it really counts who is "the hunter" and who is "the victim"...archer has no chance over a necro if they are only CH buffed...or even on pp 78 buffs

very important thing is to understand that pvp is not only standing in one place and spamming your spells...use terrain in your advantage always (OFC i'm talking only about open pvp)

daggers imo are easy...only thing here is luck, meaning if the dagger gets lethal....

and btw a pro SpS can own pretty much all mages so...

hope not for big flames, that's just my oppinion...:P

1st. let no DN guy post here cause that sub system is not real l2...so don't give us your pvp tactics cause they are useless except on DN servers...(not talking about u demonicsoul).

2nd. man "u'r mind on the pvp" is not really a tip for pvp'ing...and btw using anchor in c6 for example is THE BIGGEST waste of time ever...20% base landing rate...instead u can use curse weakness and curse chaos during that time...

3rd. archers are gonna pwn necro's only if they are full buffed(songs FTW :P) with good gear, and btw it really counts who is "the hunter" and who is "the victim"...archer has no chance over a necro if they are only CH buffed...or even on pp 78 buffs

very important thing is to understand that pvp is not only standing in one place and spamming your spells...use terrain in your advantage always (OFC i'm talking only about open pvp)

daggers imo are easy...only thing here is luck, meaning if the dagger gets lethal....

and btw a pro SpS can own pretty much all mages so...

hope not for big flames, that's just my oppinion...:P

Sps is the weakest char.

He has speed but not much power compared to other mages.

Sps is the weakest char.

He has speed but not much power compared to other mages.

lol...is not about m.atk. here man, it's about continuous cast interrupt...(and btw i assume u know that SpS has the only nuke that can't be shield blocked)

lol...is not about m.atk. here man, it's about continuous cast interrupt...(and btw i assume u know that SpS has the only nuke that can't be shield blocked)

When your gonna fight a SH or necro its all about m atack.

Mobs:Necro kill everything ...black magic For the win

All attack magic skills of necro is "dark attack"

necro kill mobs without resist dark attack coz is hardly to kill these.

When your gonna fight a SH or necro its all about m atack.

what use is your higher dmg if u can't land a hit???...(not even doom or silence)...main SpS goal is not to make more dmg than u cause then yes he'll loose, but to interrupt your cast...

what use is your higher dmg if u can't land a hit???...(not even doom or silence)...main SpS goal is not to make more dmg than u cause then yes he'll loose, but to interrupt your cast...

true that's why cast is most usefull than m.atk...

necro is the best l2 class for pvp but i think that he is a dissadvantage for l2.i think that is the best char and can win them all,and for that all players are making necros all the time and this is breaking your nerves.

c4 necro is incredible i dident want to play it just because all the newbie players made necros.

But i said wth lemme try it.

Great class if you know how to play it and use combos.

Necro aint a normal nuker he debuffs you to the limit then he laughs in your face thats how i see this class.