[Help] This effect

Lain

type in a layer something like iahdahdaouhfouahfoahfoahfhaoifha but a lot until it will fill the layer... then press enter and type the same again.. or use copy paste... then when u fill the whole layer go to edit free transform... make it in this angle like the screen... then change the color of the text like the text at the image :) and u are done :D

type in a layer something like iahdahdaouhfouahfoahfoahfhaoifha but a lot until it will fill the layer... then press enter and type the same again.. or use copy paste... then when u fill the whole layer go to edit free transform... make it in this angle like the screen... then change the color of the text like the text at the image :) and u are done :D

Yea, this is what I was first thinking about but then I stopped and said to myself "no no, wait, it's nothing but a dumb way to do it, there must be some trick", so there's actually not? we have to do it that bad? :S

Yea, this is what I was first thinking about but then I stopped and said to myself "no no, wait, it's nothing but a dumb way to do it, there must be some trick", so there's actually not? we have to do it that bad? :S

well i think is the most easy thing that u can do at photoshop :)

it will be a pleasure for spammers like me xD

adadjaidjaijda ftw :P