wONDERFUL SHARE

validcode

WONDERFULL SHARE

with this program u can have c6 server with ip without changing all the time ur hosts http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MT6X09SR     download it from here and  put it in program files/lineage 2 open lineage 2 file and paste it there now extract it and open the loader . I HAD ADD U SOME SERVER U WILL SEE  to lunch ths wonderful share open l2.city i proconfigure my self . IF U WANT TO ADDD A SERVER GO TO SERVER.INI AND DO THE SAME EXAMPLE LIKE OTHER SERVER AND ADD A NEW ONE AT THE END

i just edit l2.ini and then i have systems like:

system Vendetta (l2vendetta)

system Revenge (2revenge)

Like this :P

edit: but ty for share :P (i forgot this :P)

I also do this, just save like 3-4 system folders e.g "system1" "system2" etc and when i wanna play some other server just change from system1 to system and the original system to system3 or something like that^^

I also do this, just save like 3-4 system folders e.g "system1" "system2" etc and when i wanna play some other server just change from system1 to system and the original system to system3 or something like that^^

you dont event have to rename the system. Your system can be named "fckinserversystem" for example, and you can run L2 from it. At least on c4.

the system1, system2,.. and stuff system isn't always working, because some servers change the other folders too, like vendetta, versuvio, gold...