[Help] custom cloack

Legend™

i have adapted a cloack for epilogue,(diferent id)and in inventory i see it,i put in on i see that it goes into the cloack slot but ingame i can not see it,i have put all textures in folders,anyone knows what i have done wrong?

sos plz a mod move it to the right section

1)if you addapt the cloacks from epilogue the cloacks dont move stay in one stay you must now very good 3d and make the cloack's move so read the lauq's guide from client mod section

ps : you are in wrong section request for move

i have adapted a cloack for epilogue

So from Gracia Final (CT2.3) to Epilogue right?

Anyway; there are some possibilities: either you forgot to add some things (take a good look at how the cloak lines in armorgrp are in Epilogue), or perhaps you forgot to set the cloak in your database (SQL) to 'back' (as armor type, like hair, chest etc.)

Two things you can do to adapt:

- Take the original line from the original chronicle, and make changes to that line so it fits with the armorgrp you want to adapt to

OR

- Take a line from the armorgrp from the chronicle you want to adapt to, and change the ID, Textures (Icon, p.def, etc.) so it does the same.

I assume you have a custom cloak with a custom texture, so I recommend the 2nd method: take a line and change all the texture inputs to the custom input (TexturePack.TheTextureName)

i have the same with LauQs cloacks too they are all blue and i can not see them on my toon

That's becaus you are using the Test system lol :|

Start your server then start game .. login and spawn the items and you will see them lol :D

The only way to see the cloaks is indeed by putting your server up and get the item.

What pack are you using? And do other cloaks (the normal cloaks) work?