[Help] L2j Gracia Final Wings

JustLikeMe

That doesn't matter. For example armorgrp lines of cloaks are so big, they take 5 lines, but they in fact still just take one.

Just use a patched system (from Raules stickied topic), a CT2.3 FileEdit, put the lines in the armorgrp, make sure there is one blank line at the bottom of the armorgrp, and save.

If you have all those things and it still gives error, then the share is probably bugged. Try another share to test so if that happens.

Then i have to upload new patch . . . much trouble.

I've heard people saying that this is for old system files, so its risky. I'm sure the armorgrp's lines are incorrect, does anyone know how they should be? Maybe the order of the code of the lines is incorrect.

• 2 months later...

Then i have to upload new patch . . . much trouble.

I've heard people saying that this is for old system files, so its risky. I'm sure the armorgrp's lines are incorrect, does anyone know how they should be? Maybe the order of the code of the lines is incorrect.

wings looks ID is 5808, just taking your ID system and modify the wings you have to Gracia Final and this should work and trouble to save and rest.