[Help] Special Glow

Heya guys i have a question :D

How can i make a special glow that can be activated only when weapon is +16 or something :)

For short i want akamanah glow to activate when the weapon is +16 ;)

Thank you

Respect to MaxCheaters !!

For short i want akamanah glow to activate when the weapon is +16 ;)

1) Open your weapongrp.dat

2) Find the line for the weapon you want to have this for

3) Put akamanah glow instead of the default glow (LineageEffect.c_00 something) (look the code for the akamanah glow somewhere in my Gloweffect list) (and use my guide part 3 if you dont know where to look)

4) Open your Env.int

5) Scroll down untill you see something like ShowEffectMesh=7 (7 is default), and change that to ShowEffectMesh=16

Though all special glows will appear at +16 then, you can't change this specifically.

Good luck

1) Open your weapongrp.dat

2) Find the line for the weapon you want to have this for

3) Put akamanah glow instead of the default glow (LineageEffect.c_00 something) (look the code for the akamanah glow somewhere in my Gloweffect list) (and use my guide part 3 if you dont know where to look)

4) Open your Env.int

5) Scroll down untill you see something like ShowEffectMesh=7 (7 is default), and change that to ShowEffectMesh=16

Though all special glows will appear at +16 then, you can't change this specifically.

Good luck

As always LauQ your the man :)

Thank you bro ;)

I know how to add the glow i just didant know how to make it show when weapon is +16 :D and not when it +7 or other ^_^

I'l try it !